UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Empty
PostSubject: Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.   Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The rehoming fee is $50.The main thing is that I want her to go to a great home that won't fight or miss treat her.She is to good of a pit to be miss treated.Now she is not good with other feamale dogs,but ok with male dogs.I don't know how she is with cats though.She is very playfull and great with kids and people.Everyone that goes in my backyard even strangers all she wants is attention and has never bitten anyone.She is very very sweet girl and needs to be part of a good family that will love her and spoil her. Now she is not house trained,but she is crate trained. Now she has had some shots and been dewormed so she would need to get all of her shots again. If I wasn't moving than I wouldn't have to get rid of her. She is a great pit! Thanks for your help Kory!!

This is not my Pit. Just trying to help a good friend. Sounds like a great dog!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.   Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 2:40 pm

Why don't you give her a home Kory? I know you were looking for one.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.   Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 2:48 pm

My wife and I want to raise one from pup. Like 8 weeks old. We have 2 young childern in our house which I have to consider 1st. I would if I was not in an APT.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.   Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 2:51 pm

Understand that. Was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.   Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 5:15 pm

she is such a pretty girl i hope she finds a good home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.   Pit Bull needs help. DFW area. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pit Bull needs help. DFW area.
Page 1 of 1