UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!

Go down 
+10
h0ngkn0t2
S&FW_FishyFriend
edub
Keelo
CajunGator
kinsol
cwhip
wildbeanerz
Petersmonkey
KMX
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 12:58 am

First topic message reminder :

USAfishbox is going to give $50 and a free t-shirt to the winner!

Submit a USAfishbox logo of your own design and become a part of USAfishbox history. Your Logo will be printed on The Box merchandise such as T-shirts and mugs.. This is a chance in a lifetime! Your design will be seen all over the world. Drawing, graphic whatever as long as it's printable, one color is best but submit your best. Enter as many logos as you wish the more logos the better the chance of this once in a lifetime opportunity. So get the old noodle working and YOU may be our winner. Deadline is on Feb 1st so not much time. Hurry and enjoy. Post entries on this tread. Remember only until FEB 1st
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 3:50 am

Okay if no ones entering here's my submission. It took me 15 min to do this I know people have better Ideas and skills than I do.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Image taken from one of Ferns photos.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:49 am

Mine is in my head, LOL....I started it yesterday but only had about 15 min to work at it. I will proabably be the weekend of the 29th to get mine in...I always run late on stuff. The suspense will be killing you until then Vixen!! :)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 9:58 am

FishVixen wrote:
Okay if no ones entering here's my submission. It took me 15 min to do this I know people have better Ideas and skills than I do.

Image taken from one of Ferns photos.

I LOVE IT! That is awsome!

That might be the winner right there! You know me when it comes to things like this. Short, sweet and simple!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:04 am

One color works best for printing and black is cheapest. Keep budget in mind folks.
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:11 am

[quote]Mine is in my head, LOL....I will proabably be the weekend of the 29th to get mine in...I always run late on stuff.

Same here lol when you least expect it you'll see everyone uploading a drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:19 am

Hey it's $50! How many of you can make $50/hr or less than an hour of your time? Plus if you win your design will be seen all over the world. I'm sure it will be seen (if not sold, hint hint) at the convention in Nov. People from all over are coming to that convention In San Antonio, Tx.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 10:32 am

I will have Stickers, Coffe Mugs and T-Shirts for sale at the Convention in Nov.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/17/2011, 12:43 pm

IM ON IT IM ON IT! lol dont close without me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 8:57 am

Feb 1st coming soon! $50 for your design.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 11:45 am

Ok I just started this Group, and i want to submit a picture! I hope you like it friends![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 11:57 am

nice one!
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 12:01 pm

Very Nice Submission!! Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 12:24 pm

they need some color........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 12:26 pm

colors expensive to print got to the economically.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 1:26 pm

I don't know about on shirts & mugs and stuff but in printed matter like flyers, cards, memo pads, etc you can find a digital printer that won't cost much more than printing strictly black & white.

***before I worked here selling food ... I worked at a wholesale printing company as an outsourcer.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 2:15 pm

just sayin if youre gonna do it do it right:)
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 2:34 pm

usafishbox.com go ahead sign up.

we don't bite.... I promise.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 2:52 pm

I broke my only pencil! i wish i had a tablet so i didnt have to deal with pencil and paper and pictures and lining them on the computer ECT ECT ECT but im totally going to try to have my done before the 1st.

Also is there a limit on how many entries we have?
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 2:52 pm

No limit to the number of entries Keelo.
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 3:05 pm

cwhip's got my vote lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] here is another idea
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 5:45 pm

Very nice! looks liek that could be a cool tattoo :)
Back to top Go down
edub
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
edub

Favorite Fish: : Volitian Lion Fish ,EEls

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 5:49 pm

creative.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 5:57 pm

BornofFire81 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] here is another idea

I like this!

The only thing I ask is for the writting to be 100% visable. Probably not the best bet to do cursive writting. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Love the image though! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 8:33 pm

Okay mines not fully done yet but i ried to finish it on paintshop but without a tablet im having a hard time outlining it and cleaning it up so if this is picked and i havnt got it cleaned up yet i will have a friend line it and clean it up for use. so please forgive it!

I was planning to put USAfishbox.com above it then maybe write something in the middle of them like "for the fish freaks" or maybe a shorter phrase since its small .... or maybe ill blow it up some I DONT KNOW! lol anyways if this wins i can change it anyway to make it workable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/18/2011, 9:43 pm

the image was drawn by hand and scanned in to my computer, I can change the font to what looks best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!   Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win $50!!!!! and get a FREE t-shirt!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next