UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Something weird..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Something weird.. Empty
PostSubject: Something weird..   Something weird.. Icon_minitime1/6/2011, 7:22 am

Something is going on with these Cyno Afra Charo i had, first i ordered one, he died 3 days later... the female i had for long time in the same tank... started swimming sideways and facing down against the air bubbles.. she died last night i found out all other fish ate her gust (sorry for being detailed), i neve had any luck with this kind of fish.. if anybody had please post it here, thanks!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

Something weird.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird..   Something weird.. Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 7:55 pm

Any other fish in the tank? Water parameters?
Back to top Go down

Something weird.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird..   Something weird.. Icon_minitime1/7/2011, 9:02 pm

In your 75g? If so get rid of those rustys and your chances will be much better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something weird.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird..   Something weird.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something weird..
Page 1 of 1