UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Blue Dempsey Juvies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Blue Dempsey Juvies Empty
PostSubject: Blue Dempsey Juvies   Blue Dempsey Juvies Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 9:01 pm

Here's my pair of Blue Dempsey Juvies. Keeping them in my planted fry tank. Had to put a glofish in there in order to get them over their shyness/cautiousness during feeding time. Now they are feeding machines!

[img]Blue Dempsey Juvies 2jdjuv10[/img][img]Blue Dempsey Juvies 1jdjuv10[/img]
Back to top Go down

Blue Dempsey Juvies
Page 1 of 1