UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)

Go down 
+2
KMX
wildbeanerz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Empty
PostSubject: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 9:54 am

This is the first ball python that I ever had. He was very cool. He died in a tragic water dish accident. His dish was hollow underneath and he got himself up into it and then couldn't get out and died before I realized that he wasn't just hiding in there. :(
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the girl I got next. I have had her since June 2005. She was so tiny when I brought her home.
On Hubby's big hand...

In August of '07...

In November of '09

About two weeks ago....witch bit me later that night!

And this is my baby girl. Got her for Valentines Day 2007.
So tiny in my hand...

In August of '07...

In November of '09...

About two weeks ago...

They do live together and have never been seen fighting. Most often they share the big hide in their tank but sometimes they come out and lay together. Sorry this pic is dark...

And of course the dogs always want to check them out!...

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 10:08 am

So cool.

What do the dogs think of it? They look VEERRY cureouse.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 10:15 am

The dogs like them. I let the snakes crawl around sometimes. They like to crawl and wrap around the legs of the dining room chairs & table. The dogs (well dog now :( ) just usually lay & watch them. They get to sniff but only when I am holding the snake in case it would decide to strike one of them for some odd reason. Usually the snakes are just as curious of the dogs though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 10:21 am

Very nice looking snakes!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 12:59 pm

awesome collection...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 1:33 pm

beautiful
Back to top Go down
hkaga
Private
Private
hkaga

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 8:56 pm

i currently have a ball python too. she is a sweetie and has never bitten me.
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 9:05 pm

Meet "brock" don't know why the kids named him that but he's like a year or so old.. maybe a tad more

Back to top Go down
hkaga
Private
Private
hkaga

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 9:27 pm

here is my girl jasmine....taken around the time i got her in 07

this is here in 2010....
Back to top Go down
Amykins
Private
Private
Amykins

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:35 pm

SOOOO CUUUUUUUTE! Lookit his little nubbins tail! <3

I used to care for a friend's ball python named Scoots - always wanted my own but my mother was dead terrified of them. Nowadays I have two cats and two fish tanks that take up a lot of my time and money. :)

A friend of mine also bred his recently and is keeping one of the babies, don't know the gender yet but I convinced him to name it "Megatron"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 7:55 pm

I love snakes, I co-owned a reptile rescue. with a friend of mine when i lived in West Virginia. and I had to bow out when I moved to Texas and left all my snake friends there but we had over 145 different snakes of 68 species. Some of which were venomous it was a blast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)   Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ball pythons...don't look if scared of snakes! :)
Page 1 of 1