UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Please dont shoot me!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

Please dont shoot me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 6:35 pm

So, now the other red peacock (from petsmart) is holding (the first one was able to hang on to one or two babies who would not come out when I stripped her)..... the only two males that are in the tank with them is 1 rusty and 1 blue acei.... would these guys cross breed? That is the only thing I can think of as I have now had the peacocks for over 2 months.
Please dont shoot me!!!! 11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:03 pm

fighting Hey you're new to this I understand mistake of not knowing just learn from your mistakes. Hey gang feeders soon available! No you have to make that decision. Hard to do at first but when fish are in the wild fry are needed food.
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:17 pm

I figured that was the only logical reason.... 2 of the previous batch are surviving so far, guess the other fish had a snack lol!

Quote :
when fish are in the wild fry are needed food.

yea, I know... snack food, even in tanks, lol... thats why I dont have over 100 convicts right now because they had at least 3 batches of fry before I put all males in one tank and all females in the other, lol

So.... lesson learned, peacocks are little hookers im stupid
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 9:32 pm

Or the peacock did a spawn with herself. She might spit or swallow them n a few days. Or you got some feeders for later. Hybrids = poop
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 10:13 pm

KMX wrote:
Or the peacock did a spawn with herself. She might spit or swallow them n a few days. Or you got some feeders for later. Hybrids = poop

If she fertilized the eggs herself, then I would be amazed, as she has some wrigglers in her mouth.... she is just difficult to catch (I think I need to nickname her "Ms. Smarty" and the other one "Dumb Dumb" since the second one was easier to catch).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 10:19 pm

lol! I guess anything is possible! The miracle fry of Texas! haha
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/14/2010, 11:26 pm

elfwolfe wrote:
KMX wrote:

If she fertilized the eggs herself, then I would be amazed, as she has some wrigglers in her mouth.... she is just difficult to catch (I think I need to nickname her "Ms. Smarty" and the other one "Dumb Dumb" since the second one was easier to catch).

Yeah no chance of that. So u got some hybrids for sure...aka feeders lol!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime12/15/2010, 7:09 am

KMX wrote:

lol! Please dont shoot me!!!! 858205
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please dont shoot me!!!!   Please dont shoot me!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please dont shoot me!!!!
Page 1 of 1