UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Another bama newbie

Go down 
+5
mike205
jaiko1975
goodpick
CajunGator
tomany
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

Another bama newbie Empty
PostSubject: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 4:05 pm

hi

I'm from south Alabama.
I have 10 tanks up and running the largest is 70gal. I started about 2 years ago with a 29gal. and havn't been able to quit. I have 2 tanks in waiting $$$ .

At this time I have Brichardi, shellies, angelfish, guppies, endlers, tiger barbs, tetras, cories, abn pleco, green dragons, betta, red cherry shrimp, oto cats and snails.

Most of my tanks are heavily planted with rocks and driftwood. I have co2 running on 2 tanks the 70 and a 55, I have sand, florite, and gravel substrates.

Lighting I have compact, t5, and fixtures converted to cfl bulbs.

I enjoy the tanks alot and really get a kick when you look in and find little fry swimming around fish .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 4:45 pm

welcome you sound like a fish freak to me! You'll fit right in. lol!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 4:50 pm

welcome to the Forum

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
goodpick
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
goodpick

Favorite Fish: : Just love fish

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 5:27 pm

welcome glad to have ya
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 5:33 pm

hi welcome2
Back to top Go down
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 5:58 pm

Jaiko liked your vids yes
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 8:56 pm

welcome we would love to see some pics
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 10:46 pm

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: hello from alabama   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 11:02 pm

glad to meet everyone. so glad i found this sight. myself and a few of my friends have been wondering where to find a place like this to chat about fish. so cool. thanks for the invite usafishbox. hi
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:11 am

Scotty so glad to have you here on the box.

We have started a Local Chapter in the state of AL. goodpick is the Chapter Leader so if you and your friends want to get together with some other fish freaks let goodpick know and he will fill you in with more info on where and when the cook out / meet n greet is going to be.

1st Chapter meeting should be sometime in Feburary.

usafishbox Another bama newbie 772341 welcome2
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:13 am

goodpick
mark205
tomany
scotty

Keep them coming Bama!

Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 9:01 am

welcome hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bama newbie   Another bama newbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another bama newbie
Page 1 of 1