UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Empty
PostSubject: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 2:00 pm

Just got these in. Will take actual pics later tonight when they settle in.

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 4-5'' wild caught proven pair

From DRAF

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Steato10

usafishbox usafishbox
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 2:37 pm

Very nice fish!, if you get them to breed let me know so i can get some...
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 2:53 pm

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 565291
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 4:43 pm

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 196631 those were my favorite on the list! lol! Wa, Wa, Wa!!!! Stomp feet!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 4:52 pm

Awesome Pickup... nice Breeding Group

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 265353
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 7:26 pm

hi Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 772341 yes Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 395554 out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/16/2010, 7:38 pm

They sure are interesting!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:03 am

They are setteling in nicley and already dug out a little spot under a rock together. They won't leave each others side. That is the cool thing about the Steatocranus species. They will not breed in groups or anything like that. ONLY A PAIR, And they don't cheat on each other either. Soul mates!!!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:21 am

nice but if you lose one does that mean the other will never breed again?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:24 am

Not sure. I guess time will tell with that or maybe someone with experiance. Only other person I know that keeps the Steatocranus species is basic.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:25 am

true. they seem cool and i would have a pair but yeah you know who messed it up for me lol. jk. they are cool tho.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:26 am

That was a different Steatacranus species fooooool Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 196631
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:28 am

yeah i know. but still Steatacranus lol. Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 196631 lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:34 am

I have more of the Tinanti and I will have these coming soon Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana 690297
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime12/17/2010, 12:37 am

nice. you are breeding the like crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana   Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steatocranus irvinei Volta River, Ghana
Page 1 of 1