UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

what is wrong with my fish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

what is wrong with my fish Empty
PostSubject: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:15 pm

i have a midas cichlid that has brown spots it's body and tail, i have no idea what this is. None of my other fish have it, and hopefully they do not get anything from it because I love them. :) I've included a pic.

what is wrong with my fish Imag0114
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:21 pm

I bet its because he is a red devil not a midas
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:22 pm

red devils normally get those spots? is everything ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:22 pm

Yup they come and go as they get older.
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 6:24 pm

awesome! I was worried for a second lol yay red devil! that's what I wanted to begin with but midas was close enough... how can you spot the difference?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 7:03 pm

I've never had either but have had plenty of both come through the lfs I work at. You still want a second opinion though.
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 9:13 pm

thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 9:16 pm

No problem thats what we are here for what is wrong with my fish 393849
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 10:38 pm

that is a mean sucka!
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:27 am

yea, i had one before that was a glass banger... it was quite fun to watch lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is wrong with my fish   what is wrong with my fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is wrong with my fish
Page 1 of 1