UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

what plants to buy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

what plants to buy Empty
PostSubject: what plants to buy   what plants to buy Icon_minitime12/3/2010, 1:05 am

what plants should I buy for my tank? I have the fish in it listed to the left and video below.
Back to top Go down

what plants to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: what plants to buy   what plants to buy Icon_minitime12/3/2010, 7:29 am

You need a plant bulb if you are planting the tank
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

what plants to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: what plants to buy   what plants to buy Icon_minitime12/3/2010, 7:36 am

With your Cichlids, you are kind of limited in the plant world. They are hard on plants. You can do Crypts, Java Ferns, Bolbitis, some swords to name a few. Anubias can be hit or miss.
Back to top Go down
dcninja757
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Favorite Fish: : Fish

what plants to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: what plants to buy   what plants to buy Icon_minitime12/4/2010, 10:19 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what plants to buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: what plants to buy   what plants to buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what plants to buy
Page 1 of 1