UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-

Go down 
+2
bimmertech
KMX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Empty
PostSubject: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime9/14/2009, 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is full grown. She is a proven breeder. Her male passed away about a month ago. He was belly up when I came back from vacation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im letting her go for $15. She is 7" and very calm!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 8:53 am

Letting her go for $10 now.... Or trade something. She is very calm and has no problems with other tank mates.
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

Favorite Fish: : PEACOCKS OF ALL COLORS!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 12:51 pm

will she breed with and electric blue ahli iceberg??????
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime10/28/2009, 12:53 pm

I woulden't recomend it. So no. lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 9:37 am

KMX wrote:

She is full grown. She is a proven breeder. Her male passed away about a month ago. He was belly up when I came back from vacation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Im letting her go for $15. She is 7" and very calm!

Shes a sweeet heart! Someone take her usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 11:42 am

Wished you had a male to go with her. I would be all over this one.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 11:50 am

Terry wrote:
Wished you had a male to go with her. I would be all over this one.

I think DRAF might. ....And I could probley get you some at the auction in March. I know a buddy thats coming down in from OK. If I have her still by then I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 11:56 am

Let me know man. I am thinking about moving the tanganyikans out and going with haps and peacocks in the 110
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 1:50 pm

Some very nice haps out there. I was very disapointed when I came back from Houston and found the male belly up in my tank.... He had won best in show at a TCA even....but that was before I bought him from the original owner. Stunning male.

Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 2:15 pm

That fish is gorgeous! I want one.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 2:19 pm

Very nice male. You think you can find another male?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 11:31 pm

Yes I know the guy that has them...have to make a drive to Oklahoma. Or just can wait until March.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 11:33 pm

Can they be shipped?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/10/2009, 11:43 pm

Rachael0805 wrote:
Can they be shipped?

Of course. I have none right now and probley wont be till March
Back to top Go down
juice04
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/16/2009, 10:33 pm

I have a good friend going to OKC next week. Can we somehow arrange pickup? That is a stunning Male to go with the female.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/16/2009, 10:35 pm

Yes I can try and arrange something. He lives in Denison right up I35. If someone goes by there I would love something also ;0)
Back to top Go down
juice04
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/16/2009, 10:44 pm

I thought Denison is still in Texas off of 75. What kind of stock and prices does your contact have?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/16/2009, 10:45 pm

It is right on the border....Little north. I'm not sure I have not talked to him in about 6 weeks. I will give him a call tomm for sure.
Back to top Go down
juice04
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 9:31 pm

Any worries about this species crossing with a P. Phenochilus or C. Moori (Dolphin)?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/17/2009, 11:46 pm

I would assume so. They are both Haps. I have not kept any of the 3 for a very long time so ime not 100% sure.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 2:52 pm

Shes a sweet heart. $5
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 5:22 pm

I will take this one to man.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime12/26/2009, 6:26 pm

Terry wrote:
I will take this one to man.

FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- 772341
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 9:40 pm

I have a friend who has two 7 inch males in Louisiana. I was just in Aledo, Texas and have been looking for a female for him. darn.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime1/12/2010, 10:11 pm

I'm sure draf has some. He has some that are 2" for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-   FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS-Proven Female-Super Electra Hap-
Page 1 of 1