UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

angel parents hands (fins) full

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

angel parents hands (fins) full Empty
PostSubject: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 2:46 pm

angel parents hands (fins) full Wigglers012-1

eggs are hatching and tons of wigglers. The parents are doing a great job trying to keep them on the leafs.
Back to top Go down
dano
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
dano

PostSubject: Re: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 5:14 pm

From here it looks like you had a Marble and Gold Koi mate.......Angel Fish are a lot of fun to watch.....It is amazing how well they are able to keep up with so many tiny babies......Are you going to feed the fry or let nature take it's coarse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 5:54 pm

A marble and gold is correct. I will probably feed these guys. I've let the earlier spawns go to nature and none survived. Can't find brine eggs to hatch so have first bites on hand.
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 7:00 pm

nice pics, the fish look very healthy too. please keep us posted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 7:45 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime11/21/2010, 11:43 pm

I have some angel eggs too. I got wigglers right before I went on vacation I was not around to raise them and they did not make it. I know have the parents in there own 20 Gal and things should be better.

I will keep an eye on this to see how yours do. Its exciting. Watching the parents care for the fry is so neat. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: angel parents hands (fins) full   angel parents hands (fins) full Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

angel parents hands (fins) full
Page 1 of 1