UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Where do we post locally?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Favorite Fish: : Stingrays
Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

Where do we post locally? Empty
PostSubject: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 7:56 am

There are two Virginia areas...this one and the Chapter one. Just wanted to make sure if we post things locally, what would the correct board be?

Thx
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 8:38 am

As long as it's under the "get local" and then your state. Start a new topic or post on a related one.
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 10:23 am

ok...can the post i have in the chapter section be moved to the 'get local' one if it is in the wrong spot?

my apologies....just a little confusing.

thx
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 10:33 am

For local post theres Get Local section on the index you should be able to find your state in there, good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 10:42 am

Hi James I try to move any post needed so don't worry so far you've done okay. I always got to index then check post since last visit that way if something is not categorized correctly I can catch it.
Back to top Go down
James0816
Captain
Captain
James0816

Otocinclus Catfish
Kuhli Loaches

PostSubject: Re: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 11:48 am

kewlness....thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do we post locally?   Where do we post locally? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do we post locally?
Page 1 of 1