UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My 90g discus

Go down 
+2
pillierox1
alkomist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My 90g discus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My 90g discus   My 90g discus - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 9:16 am

First topic message reminder :

Well with the 5 in there all but Tiny Tim seem like they want to pair, lots of flaring and shaking and bowing going on today cheers
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: My 90g discus   My 90g discus - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 6:38 am

He shouldn't be, he is larger than tiny tim and zorro now. The angle was funny though, it was a point and shoot that ended up looking good lol
Back to top Go down
plantedtankdude
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
plantedtankdude

Favorite Fish: : all of them along with mermaids and me I'm a Pisces.

PostSubject: Re: My 90g discus   My 90g discus - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 6:47 am

nice discus, one has a lot of peppering.--- most of some pigeon blood in it.. if they start dancing, and one flashes and you always see the same two fish together pair time..

I had discus and angelfish before I got in to plants.. I still have some angels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 90g discus   My 90g discus - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 7:17 am

I've already got a pair out of them, they are fixing to get put back into the main tank though, the male eats the good eggs and the female wont remove the bad ones...
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: My 90g discus   My 90g discus - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 11:10 am

any luck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 90g discus   My 90g discus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 90g discus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2