UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX

Go down 
+18
alkomist
jm42
h0ngkn0t2
Admin_KMX
mike205
CajunGator
pillierox1
proyect01
Terry
intensitti
Elrollo
xrickyhoangx
razzbuten
J*Hawk*83
Holey Rock of Texas
BFinley
istrober
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/29/2010, 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

No I am not getting out of the hobby so don't think that. THe loss of my job 2 months ago really hurt. Thank god the wife and I both have a job and things are looking up but being out of work has put us behind a little to much. I am going to sell some things and then re start next year. So here it goes. I can get a picture or video of ANYTHING..

Equipment and stuff.

30G tank ... comes with small 20G filter. $25

20G long complete setup ( minus the heater) $40 (comes with usafishbox sticker and decal!)

29G tank only $15
29G tank only $15

Live stock:

[/b]

I have a bunch of these.....
2" Pund N. Makobe Island unsexed $3
1.5" Red Empress $1
1.5" F2 Petrotilapia Chitimba bay $4 <---RARE!!
2" F1 Steatocranus tinanti 'Slim Buffalo Head' $10 <---Rare

Last edited by KMX on 11/14/2010, 8:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
CajunGator

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 3:16 pm

crazy
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/9/2010, 5:46 pm

hey can you put pic of the moorii, slim buffalo head, and the makobe
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 8:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[b]
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 8:52 am

very nice!!! wish i had more tanks lol
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 8:55 am

Those are the dolphin...here are the Makobe and Slims.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 9:09 am

i really want to do cichlids but my bf is adamant on an Oscar.
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 9:26 am

Oscar is a cichlid. You can put other stuff with him...just not small
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 9:40 am

Ya I know but I dont know.wat other cichlids would work either
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:04 am

Kory do you still have some Makobe Island's and Chitimba Bay's available?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:09 am

BFinley wrote:
Kory do you still have some Makobe Island's and Chitimba Bay's available?

if you do get these i have one female makobe available lol.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:11 am

I could use some females.I have 2 males already and want to get some breeding going. lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:14 am

yes and yes!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:18 am

Cool!!
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:19 am

If you need anything I work at 430 today I can meet you up there. I work right off of I20 and Cooper in Arlington.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:25 am

Oh man Thats even closer for me,but I have to work at 1:00 today.Whats your schedule for the rest of the week?
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:31 am

tomm i work at 330 and then Fri I work at 430. Off Sat and work at noon on Sunday.

After Sunday what I have not sold im keeping and probley wont be selling anything until next years auctions.... BETTER GET WHAT YOU WANT NOW lol!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:34 am

Ok cool.It will either be tomorrow before you go to work or Saturday sometime.I will let you know.Thanks Kory!!
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 10:30 pm

Kory, can you send me a pic of the Makobe vs the Ruti Island Pundamillas? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jm42
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 11:05 pm

Hey KMX could i get a picture of the 55 gallon and stand?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 11:12 pm

Keeping tank,,selling stand
Back to top Go down
jm42
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/10/2010, 11:22 pm

Ohh alright thats cool, let me know if you sell anymore tanks!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 7:50 am

I have a bunch for sale jm. You should come over and look at what I have.

Rock, fish,tanks equipment. Some stuff I have not listed.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 7:53 am

updated
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 9:33 am

lol ill take that 1 dollar empress from u!! i have the dollar but not the gas to drive over there lmao
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 9:33 am

I have about 30 of them
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/2010, 9:38 am

oh okay well if they will be a dollar until i have the money that will be kool. i mean the gas money lol, its a long drive in my truck and alot of gas for it. that the only thing i hate about it but i dont want to sell it due to it can pull.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next