UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX

Go down 
+18
alkomist
jm42
h0ngkn0t2
Admin_KMX
mike205
CajunGator
pillierox1
proyect01
Terry
intensitti
Elrollo
xrickyhoangx
razzbuten
J*Hawk*83
Holey Rock of Texas
BFinley
istrober
KMX
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 Icon_minitime10/29/2010, 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

No I am not getting out of the hobby so don't think that. THe loss of my job 2 months ago really hurt. Thank god the wife and I both have a job and things are looking up but being out of work has put us behind a little to much. I am going to sell some things and then re start next year. So here it goes. I can get a picture or video of ANYTHING..

Equipment and stuff.

30G tank ... comes with small 20G filter. $25

20G long complete setup ( minus the heater) $40 (comes with usafishbox sticker and decal!)

29G tank only $15
29G tank only $15

Live stock:

[/b]

I have a bunch of these.....
2" Pund N. Makobe Island unsexed $3
1.5" Red Empress $1
1.5" F2 Petrotilapia Chitimba bay $4 <---RARE!!
2" F1 Steatocranus tinanti 'Slim Buffalo Head' $10 <---Rare

Last edited by KMX on 11/14/2010, 8:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 8:02 am

Incaico wrote:
Really wish I would have jump on the adult female red empress. I have a large lonely male. Would have been a nice harem for him. LOL BUMP!

I have nice young males for slae also. YOu should have.,,,, Those gilrs gave me 200-250 fry a month.

reid429 wrote:
i need 1.5" Red Empress $1
1.5" F2 Petrotilapia Chitimba bay $4 <---RARE!!
a couple of each and what otehr peacocks or haps or aulo you gots

Bring it on. 817 673 0028 I need fish gone! lol! FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 772341
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/27/2010, 12:49 am

Do you still have the Makobe's?

how many, what size, how much for a group shipped to 33990?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX   FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS- LOTS!!! Moving out and CLEARING ROOM!!! Cichlids, equipment and more, Mansfield,TX
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5