UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

60 Gallon Breeding tanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

60 Gallon Breeding tanks Empty
PostSubject: 60 Gallon Breeding tanks   60 Gallon Breeding tanks Icon_minitime9/9/2009, 10:05 pm

Set them up in the garage. Don't mind the mess, I haven't gotten around to cleaning it. :)

60 Gallon Breeding tanks DSC_0060
Set up.

60 Gallon Breeding tanks DSC_0061
Blue Bar Hippo Points; 1M/3F

60 Gallon Breeding tanks DSC_0062
Currently has a JD and hybrid fry...to cycle the tank

60 Gallon Breeding tanks DSC_0064
Soon to be white lab breeding tank.

60 Gallon Breeding tanks DSC_0063
(2) 10 gallons with Christmas Fulu, Red Zebra, and Maingano fry
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: 60 Gallon Breeding tanks   60 Gallon Breeding tanks Icon_minitime9/9/2009, 10:09 pm

Love the set up. Whats under that cover? A hot rod car?
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: 60 Gallon Breeding tanks   60 Gallon Breeding tanks Icon_minitime9/10/2009, 5:50 am

Nice set up. One question on the 10 gallon breeders. How do you maintain/use them with the other tank above them? It doesn't look like you can easily get to the fish or the filter.
Back to top Go down
h0ngkn0t2
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
h0ngkn0t2

Favorite Fish: : African cichlids, Bristlenose Plecos and Koi

PostSubject: Re: 60 Gallon Breeding tanks   60 Gallon Breeding tanks Icon_minitime9/10/2009, 6:12 am

They are just grow out tanks for the fry so I don't do much maintenance with them... I just feed them three times a day and leave them alone. When I do need to work on the tanks, they are actually on a platform that slides out from the two sides.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: 60 Gallon Breeding tanks   60 Gallon Breeding tanks Icon_minitime9/10/2009, 6:40 am

h0ngkn0t2 wrote:
They are just grow out tanks for the fry so I don't do much maintenance with them... I just feed them three times a day and leave them alone. When I do need to work on the tanks, they are actually on a platform that slides out from the two sides.

Okay now I understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 60 Gallon Breeding tanks   60 Gallon Breeding tanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

60 Gallon Breeding tanks
Page 1 of 1