UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Setting up a filterless tank for work

Go down 
+3
Caton
istrober
Mwil3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mwil3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Clown Loach

Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/30/2010, 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm going to get a small tank for my desk at work and was going to do a filterless planted tank (about 1 gallon.) Has anyone else done any of these? Any input. I've been doing some research on this for a few weeks and I'm going to get started this weekend. I'll take pics as I set it up and keep you posted on my progress (or problems.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 7:25 am

Nice! keep us posted! good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/8/2010, 12:54 pm

congrats
Back to top Go down
Mwil3
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Clown Loach

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2010, 6:02 am

Well, it looks like I'm going to be a daddy! This morning when I came in I noticed that one of the little "girls" has a belly full eggs. I'm pretty excited about this. Hopefully all works out and before you know it I will be taking some of these guys home.
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/15/2010, 10:38 am

come on pics.
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/1/2010, 11:59 am

are breeding those shrimp different from breeding ghost shrimp?

I had received several with bellies full of eggs and looked into it, supposedly they are really only easily bred in outdoor ponds with tons of algae.

I read that the only thing the babies could eat is waterborn algae invisible to the eye.

???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up a filterless tank for work   Setting up a filterless tank for work - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up a filterless tank for work
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2