UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!

Go down 
+6
sapO926
sap0926
bpseoe
Admin_KMX
Bigfish
KMX
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/29/2009, 7:39 am

First topic message reminder :

From:ChickZilla[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
To:[size
Posted:Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 am
Subject:hi
[size=9]Hey there! check out another great forum. xxxxxconnection.com Based in DFW area. but also nationwide.

I don't know who this really is but im assuming its someone that is MOD on that site trying to be someone else... thought they were sneaky! HAHAHAH no so fast im smarter then that stupid! I had you set up.

If anyone ANYONE trys that shizzz on my site they will be BANNED forever. Don't get pissy b.c our site is better. Just deal with it. EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 265353

Last edited by KMX on 8/29/2009, 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 8:10 am

JAY GIVE IT UP!

OTE=Jay][quote=S&FWFishyFriend][quote=Jay]I noticed you are a member on usafishbox even before you came here. how did you hear about us?[/quote]
I heard about you guys I think on craigslist... I only saw the one ad though... Nice site! People are very helpful...[/quote]

oh okay, cool. glad you found us. I really don't get along with the guy who runs that usa site and neither do the moderators here.. he may seem very nice.. but most of us here have seen his true colors. he has nothing but bad things to say about people and makes up lies.. But im glad you found a real club to join.. will you make it to the Halloween party?[/QUOTE]

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 8:42 am

Who is this guy?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 8:44 am

nitty wrote:
Who is this guy?

Admin on another site.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 8:46 am

JAY GIVE IT UP!

OTE=Jay][quote=S&FWFishyFriend][quote=Jay]I noticed you are a member on usafishbox even before you came here. how did you hear about us?
I heard about you guys I think on craigslist... I only saw the one ad though... Nice site! People are very helpful...

oh okay, cool. glad you found us. I really don't get along with the guy who runs that usa site and neither do the moderators here.. he may seem very nice.. but most of us here have seen his true colors. he has nothing but bad things to say about people and makes up lies.. But im glad you found a real club to join.. will you make it to the Halloween party?

LMAO!

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 8:50 am

must not be happy with his own, seems he's always here.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 8:54 am

EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 858205

I think he thinks I have a user name on that forum which I don't. Although I know him and Richard another MOD on that site both have User names on here. They like to see whos on here. One of there MODs comes on here all the time a signs in under "hidden" so Jay can't see them b/c he would be mad if they were on here. It's a Joke. Everyone in the DFW area knows that Jay is a joke. He got banned from DFWfishbox b/c he would take in sick and unwanted fish for free and then sale them to people.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 9:07 am

out
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 11:52 am

It seems that every time I post something on this thread it gets deleted. I am a Mod for The Fish Connection. I not only belong to FC, DFW Fish box, along with several other fish sites and here. I wish everyone could just get along together. If you choose not to be members of other sites, its your choice. I choose to be a member here and I am currently in good standing.

You see the funny thing is...... Members here are also members else where. And I am seeing bad mouthing from members bashing each site. HMMM...... like they didn't notice someone else would read the post,pms or emails.

Please leave me out of the site and member bashing. I enjoy all my memberships. Yes I did log in "hidden", I just want to be left alone and not placed in between the childish name calling.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 12:14 pm

I can't agree more.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 12:21 pm

R2 Ranch wrote:
It seems that every time I post something on this thread it gets deleted. I am a Mod for The Fish Connection. I not only belong to FC, DFW Fish box, along with several other fish sites and here. I wish everyone could just get along together. If you choose not to be members of other sites, its your choice. I choose to be a member here and I am currently in good standing.

You see the funny thing is...... Members here are also members else where. And I am seeing bad mouthing from members bashing each site. HMMM...... like they didn't notice someone else would read the post,pms or emails.

Please leave me out of the site and member bashing. I enjoy all my memberships. Yes I did log in "hidden", I just want to be left alone and not placed in between the childish name calling.

I have never questioned anyone about there membership elsewhere thats a one sided thing along with most of the name calling. Everytime I think its over I have someone else telling me this and that. I post evertyhing so everyone can read. I have nothing to hide. I dont PM people and harass them and talk cr@p about someone UNLESS its to defend myself. I deleted some of thigs you posted b/c I did not like them. This thread is more for reading then posting.
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/5/2009, 1:35 pm

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:18 pm

some people will always be out to cause trouble, and IMHO it is up to the mods to find such posts on the forums and police them before they get out of hand.

forums are for making freinds with others with like minded interests not badmouthing the forum to promote another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:20 pm

EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 858205 admin power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:24 pm

Well, I'm sick of hear'n bout it myself.
I'll be glad when this thread is deleted
and we all can go bout our bizness
and talk bout fish like we suppose to.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:33 pm

I talked to Jay. Were good. No more of this I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:39 pm

Well that's freak'n awesome!
I'm glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 3:42 pm

So can I lock or delete this thread now?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/7/2009, 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!   EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE READ! EVERYONE!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3