UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My Angelfish died last night

Go down 
+7
CajunGator
J*Hawk*83
istrober
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
pillierox1
intensitti
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

Favorite Fish: : Angels and Discus

My Angelfish died last night Empty
PostSubject: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 10:38 am

I had bought a breeding pair of angelfish 3 weeks ago. The male is a beautiful chocolate and the female was a halfblack veil with beautiful long flowing fins. She was my pride and joy. I found her floating last night and it was all I could do not to cry. She was over 8 " from tip of top fin the bottom on the other fins. So sad..........Its gonna be hard to replace her.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 10:51 am

im so sorry for ur lose, its hard to lose any fish but its harder wen u lose ur favorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 11:06 am

I am so sorry for your loss. I try not to buy angels over 3" because It's hard to tell the age and are more apt to have difficulty adjusting to a new tank IME. She sounds beautiful though. With my love for angels I would have picked her up also if the price was right.
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 2:24 pm

she was 7.50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 4:28 pm

$7.50 for an angel that big veiled? I want to know where you shop.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 4:31 pm

pillierox1 wrote:
im so sorry for ur lose, its hard to lose any fish but its harder wen u lose ur favorite

Well said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:33 pm

sad
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 8:54 pm

sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 5:47 am

wow so sorry to hear that, i know what it feels to loose your favorite fish..
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 11:41 am

I had gotten her from a member on one of the forums. Now I am looking for a female to pair up with her mate. He is a little smaller than her and a chocolate veil.
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 12:07 pm

So sorry for your loss. I know how you adore those angels.
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 12:10 pm

I wish that there was a kind of growth hormone to make them grow up fast w/o making them die fast.
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 12:12 pm

Yes, I think we all agree on that.
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:34 pm

Most of the angels now I am growing out so I know the ages. I also talked a friend of mine into "loaning" me her angels so that I could maybe get some pairs out of hers and mine. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 6:14 am

Sorry for you loss... Large Angels are very beautiful and really sad when you lose them.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 7:54 am

I'm so sorry for your loss.I know how you feel I always have Angels and when I lost my breeding pair several years ago I was so upset. cry
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 10:23 am

Thanks guys.................
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/29/2010, 9:17 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss. Good Luck on getting some more pairs!
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 11:00 am

Thanks. I am going to be rearranging the angels this weekend.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 3:37 pm

I just lost my Marble Angel last night and I did not see any signs of being sick or anything wrong and I did check the water and everything was ok.All my other Angels are just fine though.Don't know what happened.
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 3:53 pm

Sorry for your loss. I lost a marble yesterday also. Unknown found it and told me that the other 2 angels in the tank were assassins.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 3:55 pm

Sorry to here that.How big was your Marble?
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 4:00 pm

the body was the size of an apple. i am getting a new marble tomorrow for $8. supposed to be 8 inches from tip of fin to fin
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 4:05 pm

That was a nice size one too.Wow $8 is great price for that size.Where are you getting it if you don't mind me asking.Mine was the size of a golfball and was growing fast.I was upset when I found him upside down.
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime7/30/2010, 9:11 pm

I found this new one on CL. The woman lives here in Garland and I am meeting her tomorrow afternoon to pick up. She may also give me a pair of bloody parrots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Angelfish died last night   My Angelfish died last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Angelfish died last night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next