UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...

Go down 
+6
luis
KMX
unknown
J*Hawk*83
istrober
Demonkegman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Empty
PostSubject: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 7:34 am

S.O.B. my pride and joy.. my baby... my lion fish died last night... Iwas by far my favorite fish... I hate it... he always was a picky eater and never ate good... FML...
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:08 am

wow that sucks!, what were you feeding him?? for what i know they are happy with feeders all the time...
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:30 am

I know how you feel. Mine did the same thing. I only had him a few days. It sux so bad! cry
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:34 am

Sorry to hear it. I know how tricky they can be. cry
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:34 am

sorry boss. I hate losing fish ...and it sucks the most when its your fav!
Back to top Go down
luis
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
luis

Favorite Fish: : frontosa, venustus

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 8:39 am

dang sorry to hear thet y'all lost a favorite fish I know it feels bad....I lost a close friend not a fish but a friend this weekend lost control of his bike when he was being chase by tha law
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 9:43 am

im so sorry for ur fish ma i hate wen u lose ur favorite fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 10:02 am

So sorry for yalls loss
Back to top Go down
VAMPY
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
VAMPY

Favorite Fish: : Bettas, Gouramis, Corys

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 10:43 am

Sorry for your loss dkm. Sorry to hear about your friend luis, condolences and prayers to you and his family.
Back to top Go down
luis
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
luis

Favorite Fish: : frontosa, venustus

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 10:52 am

Thanks vampy
Back to top Go down
lizardking
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
lizardking

Favorite Fish: : Marbled Shark/ Lionfish

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:06 am

Sorry, mine died about two weeks ago. To honor his memory, i went out and bought two more. So far so good with them. Mine died after eating silversides.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 12:44 pm

ouch!
Back to top Go down
Demonkegman
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Demonkegman

Favorite Fish: :
Salt water - Lion fish.
Fresh water - Arowana.
Food - Any type of Salmon sushi.

SALT WATER LOVER!!!! Fresh...... not so much...

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 4:32 pm

thank's guys... He was super young too. and a present from my kids for father's day which SSUUCCCKKKSSS even more. only had him like 2-3 months...

I fed him live gold fish and he used to eat them up ummmm.. but lately he hides in the back of the tank and just watches them swim by and now he's dead... so something must have been uppp. Oh well 60 bucks down the drain.... thanks thou kids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...   UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UGH!!!! My lion fish died last night...
Page 1 of 1