UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Red-Eyed Gouramies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demathis
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : I don't have a favorite, but I do like the fish sandwiches at McDonalds. Is that okay?

Red-Eyed Gouramies Empty
PostSubject: Red-Eyed Gouramies   Red-Eyed Gouramies Icon_minitime7/20/2010, 6:26 pm

I have some Gouramies that have the white around the pupils turning red. Is that normal?
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

Red-Eyed Gouramies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red-Eyed Gouramies   Red-Eyed Gouramies Icon_minitime7/20/2010, 6:30 pm

i cant really tell u wat it is? do u hav any pics of it. i know cloudy white eyes is pretty much cloudy eye which melafix will work but its hard to know if we dont hav pics
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

Red-Eyed Gouramies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red-Eyed Gouramies   Red-Eyed Gouramies Icon_minitime7/20/2010, 6:34 pm

Are their body colors changing as well? Perhaps becoming more vivid? Has their behavior changed at all?
Back to top Go down
demathis
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : I don't have a favorite, but I do like the fish sandwiches at McDonalds. Is that okay?

Red-Eyed Gouramies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red-Eyed Gouramies   Red-Eyed Gouramies Icon_minitime7/20/2010, 6:49 pm

unknown

No, no, and no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red-Eyed Gouramies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red-Eyed Gouramies   Red-Eyed Gouramies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red-Eyed Gouramies
Page 1 of 1