UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!

Go down 
+4
KMX
nitty
CajunGator
Barb Okla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Barb Okla
Private First Class
Private First Class
Barb Okla

Favorite Fish: : FreshWater Cichlids of all regions! not picky.. yet..

Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Empty
PostSubject: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 4:42 pm

I just took these pics of my Cutteri. I mostly got them free from a person just getting rid of his fish fast. Their were 8. I traded 4 adult males in as I dont' hve the tank space for that many.. BUT now I have 100 fry!! well they wil leave later but not at adult size!! they are shy and these two are in a 75 gal with a divideer as I had two spawns. YEA.. and U thought my angel hex was a problem!! I took one female out as the older fry were getting into her side. she was eating them so I timed her out to a 29 gal with her mate. OPPPSS.. wel they are not geting along right now.so cool..
but I see a divider really soon.. The other females in these pics got over and is not eating anyone, so this divider can come out soon.. so anyway.. Enjoy..

Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! BlueEyedadJan410026x10fc
Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! BlueEyedadJan410007x10

And a GREAT but bad pic due to glare darn it!!
Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! BlueEyedadJan410002x10
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 4:59 pm

wow, awesome fish, congrats on the Fry.

Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! 67702
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:04 pm

nice.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:29 pm

Congrats. Looking good.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:29 pm

Nice Fish!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 6:16 pm

Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! 393849 Those are cool looking cheers Congrats on the fry!!!!
How big do these guys get?
Back to top Go down
Barb Okla
Private First Class
Private First Class
Barb Okla

Favorite Fish: : FreshWater Cichlids of all regions! not picky.. yet..

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 10:11 am

They get as big as black striped convicts I would say, maxing out at about 4-5" but more with the tail added in.. they are just as mean as convicts and like their own kind mostly.. I have not placed in others with them and all I have to do that with is the convicts, so not going their at all!! I like them to look nice, not torn up! (either ones!) They are great parents.
Back to top Go down
germanreds
Private First Class
Private First Class
germanreds

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus Duboisi Maswa's

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 11:15 am

great looking fish! good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/5/2010, 11:21 am

those are gorgeous fish barb
Back to top Go down
snowflake311
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
snowflake311

Favorite Fish: : South American Ciclids and plecos. I will always love my bettas but have moved on.

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime1/14/2010, 5:14 pm

I wish some one would give me some Cutteri. You can't find them around here. They are beautys. I also love the Tbars.

If you were close I would love some babies.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 12:09 pm

u shipping the fry??
they look awsome
!!!! would lik some 4 a 55 gal i have lying round in my garage:)!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!   Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Eyed cutteri cichlids!
Page 1 of 1