UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Escape of the water sprite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Escape of the water sprite Empty
PostSubject: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:00 pm

It looks like it really wants out lol!
Click the video
Escape of the water sprite Th_DSCN2658
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:02 pm

dang.
Back to top Go down
sfagrad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sfagrad

Favorite Fish: : Clown Loaches - Fav FW

Yellow Tangs - Fav SW

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:08 pm

Wow, that's pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:19 pm

That's not the worst it has been either lol! I have had 1/2 of my 75g covered with it and it creeping out all over the place!
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:45 pm

nice, you just have it floating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:47 pm

Yes, It really does not care how or where it is it will still grow like crazy for me. My brichardi don't like it planted, I have tried a few times, its the only plant they uproot.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 8:52 pm

hmm i've never tried it.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 10:28 pm

two things jill,
1. your video you should have used the JAWS sound effects.. creeping out.. lol
2. do you know what videos you have on page 60 of your gallery????? XXX WOW

LOL

aWESOME VIDEO
lol!

Last edited by CajunGator on 7/8/2010, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:49 am

Nice plant Jill, the little one you gave me died i tought it was gonna make it but no, ill see if i can get a bigger one.. good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape of the water sprite   Escape of the water sprite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape of the water sprite
Page 1 of 1