UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Breeding Albino Peacocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

Breeding Albino Peacocks Empty
PostSubject: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 9:50 pm

So, I just stripped what I plan on being my last two OB broods. I was surprised to see that there were albinos in the mix, as this has not happened to me before... At first I got a little excited, but then I figured that this must happen all the time. Anyone else experience this with OB's or any other type of Peacock for that matter???

Breeding Albino Peacocks Aafry10

Breeding Albino Peacocks Aafry210

Breeding Albino Peacocks Aafry310
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 9:52 pm

Well if this is the first time it has happened I would guess you have a female who is carrying the albino trait. Yes it happens from time to time with all fish.
Congrats on the fry!
Back to top Go down
Dabula
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Dabula

Favorite Fish: : Any and All Peacock Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 10:00 pm

Well they're OB, so unless somebody really wants them they will be feeders before too long, and I am no longer putting OB females with any of my peacocks... If someone wants some females let me know. I haven't had anyone take interest in the OB's...
Back to top Go down
musiccitycichlids
Sergeant
Sergeant
musiccitycichlids

Favorite Fish: : Benthochromis Tricoti, All variants of Zaire Blue, Calvus, Trophs, Gobies, Rhamphochromis, Lethrinops, African Tigerfish(in my dreams)

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 10:43 pm

I get everything under the sun when my OB's spawn.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 7:52 am

I will take the albino fry if its not to late.I won't breed them just grow them out to see what they will look like if thats cool with you.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime7/2/2010, 7:57 am

Nice Variant!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeding Albino Peacocks   Breeding Albino Peacocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding Albino Peacocks
Page 1 of 1