UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Joker and his massage therapy

Go down 
+3
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
mamapuff
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

Favorite Fish: : Too hard to choose just one out of my crew.

Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

I have been working on my RTC, Joker, with his gill curl. It has improved a lot on one side, but the other is still curled, yet not as bad as before. I wanted to share some more pictures of him in his therapy bucket, but he's now outgrown it, so we have upgraded to a storage container :D

Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00955
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00957
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00959
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00961
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00962
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00964
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00963
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00960
Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 DSC00689
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BFinley
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:36 pm

He is fat I feed him all the time.He is temorary tank rite now.I am trying to find a bigger tank for him.
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:37 pm

I totally understand. It's hard to go really big, without buying from a retailer or online. Not too many 250-400 g tanks around on Craigslist. I've been looking for a while
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:43 pm

I was trying to sell him so he could have a bigger home but every time I feed and play with him it gets harder for me to let him go.You don't see GG hardly at all.But if I find a tank then I will keep him.He is very aggressive.He has killed several fish since I've had him.I love him though.
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:57 pm

Right before he kills them he whispers: "This is MY tank bi**h!" fighting
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 4:58 pm

Yeah thats why he is all by him self.
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 5:01 pm

lol I had a killer puffer by himself for years. He puffed and didn't survive. (friend thought it would be soooo funny) I didn't know what happened until he said "haha look at him now!" I was pissed.

But I have a one eyed, red eye puffer that only accepts our vampire shrimp as his tankmate.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 9:41 pm

WOW WOW WOW i always loved those BIG BIG cats!!! meowwwwwww

Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 265353 usafishbox
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 8:08 am

I'm hoping to add on to my house and get a 300g and put all my big fish in.
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 3:49 pm

Yea, we want a in wall tank that size too for our new house. I guess we are being picky when we keep looking for something that has a master bedroom who's wall attaches to the living room. We want to be able to build the tank so that we can see it in the roomand into the living room, but people can't see thru the tank to our room. Is anyone else here called "crazy fish person" ever? lol I get that a lot at work.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 3:54 pm

I wish my wife was fish crazy like me but she isn't and it stinks.She always tells me don't you have enough fish and tanks already.I keep telling her I will never have to many.
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 4:01 pm

Lol. My husband can get cranky about the tanks, but I am the one that maintains them and feeds. He likes the saltwater tank more, mainly because its newer. I realized last night how long its been since he looked at my clown loaches in our 75, and he yelled " holy sh*t! when did you get that big loach?! And that one? When did you buy all these?" I smiled and said its the same ones as before. lol That made me laugh. I know all my babies in and out, and he knows the Salt babies just as well. We had a 40 tall that we were going to set up and I made him go look at a 58 gallon that I reaaaaally wanted instead. He caved. We are selling the 40 now lol. I had 8 tanks at once, and by myself that got a bit crazy with my doing fostering for the shelters around here. Not counting the fact that it seems that every stray animals has my number, or knows where I live. $$$
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 4:10 pm

Yeah sometimes my wife says the same thing when did you get that fish and I tell her if you would look at the fish more often then you would know that that one has been in there for month's now.Sometimes she know's when I get new fish becuase she looks at the credit card reciepts,but if she looked in the tank she wouldn't even notice.I just want her to look at the fish more often.I have 12 tanks now with some still empty and wanting to upgade my big tanks to bigger ones.
Back to top Go down
mamapuff
Private First Class
Private First Class
mamapuff

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 4:14 pm

Haha! That's sneaky. Thank fully only I check the account online. I came home minutes after he got home yesterday, and all he said was "what's in the bag....." I was like, "well Kevin up at the store put him aside for me, and and and..I filled out his adoption paperwork!" I adopted a tailless goldfish.lol poor thing
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/1/2010, 4:25 pm

Sometimes when I take money out of the bank or atm whatever is left I save it for a couple of days or a week and then go get the fish and sometimes she doesn't even notice and when she does I tell her that fish has always been in the tank. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joker and his massage therapy   Joker and his massage therapy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joker and his massage therapy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: Freshwater Aquaria :: Catfish and other Bottom Dwellers-
Jump to: