UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Breeding petricolas

Go down 
+4
fubusux
CajunGator
Holey Rock of Texas
thebanker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

Breeding petricolas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Breeding petricolas   Breeding petricolas - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/22/2010, 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

well i have quite a few petricolas and i notice a couple of the bigger ones have swollen bellys, is this a sign for eggs? they are not over fed they have to compete with a few haps before the food even hits the floor. Whats my next step, its late and im not leaving home tonight to pick up anything special like a clay pot, dish, and marbles. How long does it take before they drop the eggs? im a mouthbrooder guy, so any help is appreciated.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Breeding petricolas   Breeding petricolas - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/23/2010, 9:56 pm

CajunGator wrote:
i think they may be all gay,,, LOL

lol!

I think all of my Petrotilapia are gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breeding petricolas   Breeding petricolas - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 6:04 am

I know Len's are the parents to my 6. I have mine in with xmas fulus, if they breed that's great if not that's fine too. I just love how goofy the lil buggers are!
My mooriis are bisexual...... My males are always mating with each other.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeding petricolas   Breeding petricolas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeding petricolas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2