UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

New to Site

Go down 
+6
Fish_Love
unknown
Holey Rock of Texas
KMX
alkomist
Pyro336
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyro336
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : The kind that swim.........

New to Site - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New to Site   New to Site - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/17/2010, 10:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Just stumbled across this site while doing some seaching. I have been looking for a good site for a while hope this is it.
I currently have a 55gal with African Cichlids, everything had been going great for about a year then 2 weeks ago everything went crazy. I had a Midas chiclid for about 7 months then 2 weeks ago he hit "puberty" and stared attacking all my fish even a Venetus that was twice his size. I took the Midas out, some damage had already been done when all my docile fish went nuts and started attacking the rest of my fish needless to say I lost 6 fish about $160. sick Now I'll be starting all over again.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BFinley
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New to Site   New to Site - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 8:03 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: New to Site   New to Site - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 10:51 am

Welcome
Pirates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Site   New to Site - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to Site
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2