UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas

Go down 
+4
typicaltony
luis
istrober
KMX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Empty
PostSubject: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/17/2010, 10:10 am

I have a pair 6" M and 5" female. FREE to good home.

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 10:23 am

bump... I am putting them on CL today. NEED THEM GONE!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 10:36 am

Oh men, i wish ill be in Texas, i love that fish!!, can u ship them?? lol!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 10:38 am

Yes but to FLA it will be like $30
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 10:40 am

$30 for both?? not bad, i saw in Pet Kingdom one 4in Jack for $45 each, what color?? u got any pics??
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 11:16 am

I can post up some pics. They are mad at me bc I have them stuck in a 29G together lol
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 11:34 am

pls post some pics, i want them!!
Back to top Go down
luis
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
luis

Favorite Fish: : frontosa, venustus

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 11:46 am

are these the ones
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 11:53 am

Yes Luis. I am about to pay someone $5 to come get them lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 11:56 am

lol hey i woundt mind paying $30 freight for those fish, is worth it!! i mean if is a big issue shipping live fish i dont know how that works
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:02 pm

It's a quick iphone pic...sorryy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:05 pm

Oh boy they are nice looking fish, why you wanna give them away??
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:08 pm

They were givin to me for free. I don't want to profit off that. I'd like to let someone that would care for them the proper way take them off my hands. They need a big tank and some good quality water.

I am mostly African Cichlids.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:18 pm

Do you think they'll make it all the way over here??
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:20 pm

Yeah But I would have to order bigger shipping bags. It would be a hassle.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 12:21 pm

mmmm well, we'll just wait for a little to see if someone local shows overthere, if not you know how wants them!! Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas 393849
Back to top Go down
typicaltony
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 2:24 pm

id take them if i have any room...
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 2:31 pm

If you don't have them gone by Saturday, I'll take them at the meeting. I have a place for them.
Back to top Go down
intensitti
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
intensitti

Favorite Fish: : Angels and Discus

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 3:38 pm

ok dear. i have already sent kory an email that i would love to have them on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 3:58 pm

well at least you are in agreement lol.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime6/24/2010, 9:20 pm

please dont cut up those fish into pieces for everyone cause so many members want them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas   Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free pair of Jack Dempseys , PU only Mansfield Texas
Page 1 of 1