UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fishhomie
Sergeant
Sergeant
fishhomie

Favorite Fish: : Tiger shovel nose catfish

FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Empty
PostSubject: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime6/8/2010, 5:10 am

got these for a friend and he changed his mind, the red tail is about 15-18 long with one eye,1 oscar is albino about 9 inches and the other is about 14 inches and a red tiger oscar, need them gone asap they are in a rubber made bucket with air. make me an offer i need a 55 gallon setup, 75 gal, let me know what you have anything, looking for $20 a fish or make me an offer for all and not one. please text or leave a v.m. would like these gone tonight. sorry no pics, fish are in good shape- 940-577-4374

Last edited by fishhomie on 6/8/2010, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime6/8/2010, 5:17 am

Need to read the sale forum rules, and fix your post accordingly.
Back to top Go down
fishhomie
Sergeant
Sergeant
fishhomie

Favorite Fish: : Tiger shovel nose catfish

PostSubject: Re: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime6/8/2010, 5:26 am

made a change - let me know what else is wrong thanks- wont be able to make change till i get home from work
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 7:37 pm

okay my boss wants ur redtail catfish would u take 15 for him and im goin to be picking up a tank next weekend if the guy still has it. would that be okay
Back to top Go down
SLAYERR34
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
SLAYERR34

PostSubject: Re: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 8:06 pm

MAN ID TAKE THE CAT BUT MY CATS ARE ONLT 8-10 IN THEY WOULD GET EATEN GL ON FINDING THEM A HOME
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 8:10 pm

ya my boss wants urs to but i told her that she can only hav one but idk shes not even ready for a tank, so i doubt she'll actually do something at this point but. the tank shes going to put him in is not set up yet so i told her to put it in the 100 gallon and divide for temp until the other is established but hav not heard an answer so idk but she wants one, i would prefer urs slayer but i dont think ur cat would be able to stay in a 100 gallon for long tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth   FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - 2 large oscars and 1 tiger shovel nose /red tail catfish - pick up in fort worth
Page 1 of 1