UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

New here but lover of cichlids forever

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bmenutes
Private
Private

New here but lover of  cichlids forever Empty
PostSubject: New here but lover of cichlids forever   New here but lover of  cichlids forever Icon_minitime8/21/2009, 4:11 pm

Hi all,

I just found this site and look forward to spending more time here when things get less hectic *if that is possible lol*.

I have a 75gal with a hodgepodge of fish that seem to be becoming more and more populated by 'Lemons" daily.... I think my 'kids' are part rabbit considering how many fry seem to be popping out of the rocks daily.

I will try to get pics soon so maybe I can get a bit more info about some of them.

Thank you and I can't wait to chat more New here but lover of  cichlids forever 393849

Barbara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here but lover of cichlids forever   New here but lover of  cichlids forever Icon_minitime8/21/2009, 4:21 pm

welcome2
That sort of sounds like my 75gal! I would love to see pictures of it! I have pictures of mine in my photo album in the gallery if you would like to take a look.
We would love to help you out with info on your fish! Its what we are here for lol!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: New here but lover of cichlids forever   New here but lover of  cichlids forever Icon_minitime8/21/2009, 5:06 pm

welcome to the site. i enjoy african cichlids as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here but lover of cichlids forever   New here but lover of  cichlids forever Icon_minitime8/21/2009, 6:45 pm

New here but lover of  cichlids forever Welcome8

I'm so dizzy now, I can't remember what I was goin to say!
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: New here but lover of cichlids forever   New here but lover of  cichlids forever Icon_minitime9/5/2009, 12:12 am

glad to meet ya, yea post the pics! i dont have a FW tank but i love looking at them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here but lover of cichlids forever   New here but lover of  cichlids forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here but lover of cichlids forever
Page 1 of 1