UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.

Go down 
+2
sal
KMX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Empty
PostSubject: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime5/24/2010, 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Get a free pond catalog from *That Pet Place in Pennsylvania by calling 1-888-THATPET. They have excellent prices on dry goods and a few plants.

Get a free catalog containing live plants and supplies at great prices from *Aqua-Mart in Florida by calling 1-800-245-5814.

MD Aquatic Nurseries has a huge selection of all sorts of live plants and supplies. The prices are very high but the pictures, descriptions, and selection of plants cannot be beat. Their number is 410-557-7615.

Lilypons in Maryland will send you a catalog if you call 1-800-999-5459. They sell lilies, lotus, marginals, fish, tadpoles, supplies, etc. You cannot beat their selection of lilies!

For those of you with large ponds, Zett's Tri-State Fish Farm & Hatchery in West Virginia sells mostly game fish in the area. Call 814-345-5357 for a free catalog. They sell bass, crappie, blue gills, perch, trout, sunfish, channel, bullhead, and white catfish, walleye, pike, minnows (including rosy red and fathead minnows), shiners, goldfish, koi, snails, aquatic turtles, clams, tadpoles, crayfish, lilies, bog plants, and supplies.

Do you have a BIG pond? Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc. has large systems for fish farming and ponders with large ponds. Call 1-800-422-3939 for a free catalog.

Kellyco Water Garden Center in Florida carries a lot of dry goods. Their catalog includes hard to find excellent filtration systems, filter floss, chest waders, and complete pond systems. One can reach them at 1-800-524-3784.

Fairfield Garden Center in New Jersey will send a free catalog if you call 973-227-4449 or request one at their web site. They provide information as well as merchandise in the catalog which is mostly supplies.

Aquatic Dragon will send a print out of their web site selling some pond plants, snails, toads, and frogs if you e- mail them at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Their web site may not be functional.

Reeds 'n Weeds in Kentucky has a large selection of pond hardware including a good selection of OASE products. Their phone number is 1-888- 909-5721 for a catalog. As of 2001, they have changed their name to waterponds.com.

eponds.com sells supplies including some neat stuff. Their prices are moderate. Their phone number in Michigan is 1-866-620-6088 but I requested their catalog on-line.

Ponds, Plants and More sells a few supplies and plants and some neat garden knick-knacks. Their prices are moderate to sometimes high. Their phone number in Pennsylvania is 724-239-6673.

Pond Mart sells supplies and some plants. They also have the most beautiful hand-painted benches including ones with a pond scene which I would love to get! Prices are moderate. Their phone number in Maryland is 1-877-844-7663 (toll free).

The Pond Guy sells regular pond supplies plus those for large ponds, a turtle trap, and lots of poisons to kill aquatic algae and other plants. Their phone number in MI is 1-888-766-3520.

usafishbox

just thought I would share! usafishbox Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. 690297
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime5/24/2010, 5:23 pm

Cool info. Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. 393849
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime5/24/2010, 8:05 pm

huh, I may have to sign up for some of those!
Back to top Go down
Fish_Love
Sergeant
Sergeant
Fish_Love

Favorite Fish: : German Red Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime5/24/2010, 9:05 pm

I did 2 today and I will do some more in a few days. Nice find.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 8:26 pm

I just got the tricker magazine today and WOW...great pond magazine.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 8:42 pm

You can get a free catelog from them and also they are having a special right now... FREE SHIPPING!
Back to top Go down
sfagrad
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sfagrad

Favorite Fish: : Clown Loaches - Fav FW

Yellow Tangs - Fav SW

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/22/2010, 4:30 pm

Thanks for the info.

They mail it off fast. I ordered mine last Saturday online I think and I got it yesterday.

yes
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/22/2010, 4:44 pm

hey kory i havent gottne mine wen u did it
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/22/2010, 10:00 pm

hmmm ... Alk got his. Go online and do it or call. They will send one out for sure. I have 5 free catelogs coming to the house now. I just like to look and browse. If I see a steller deal I will let everyone know/
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/23/2010, 8:16 am

Thanks KMX! i just ordered one too! Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. 393849
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 4:57 pm

Thanks I just ordered cat from ThatFishPlace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.   Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Fish / Aquatic Catalogs and Mags.
Page 1 of 1