UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

What other pets do you have?

Go down 
+5
chicknefoot87
Aqualung
K20Z3
Holey Rock of Texas
unknown
9 posters
AuthorMessage

What other pets do you have? Empty
PostSubject: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 1:27 pm

Just curios what other pets yall have?

I have a 12 yr old rescued toy shish tzu. Named Poopy. she is shamelessly spoiled:love:. She even comes with me to work . Her previous owner died and she ended up with people who threw her in the back yard with a 5lb bag of food for a few months. Needless to say it took a while to get the 2inch thick mats off of her mad crazy and get her weight up to a healthy one.
Can you tell how spoiled she is? She gets tucked into bed lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
unknown
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
unknown

Favorite Fish: : You mean I gotta have a favorite??

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 1:58 pm

I have more cats than I care to count. All on their way to the shelter before we took them. Most are "special needs" i.e. deaf, blind, deformed limbs, aged, etc... We also have two cocker spaniels. When I was in Montana, I took an old console TV, gutted it, and built in an aquarium. We had the 24 hr. fish channel and the other animals loved it. They would sit in front of the tank and watch for hours. I think I'll have to do that again, it may help keep the cats off the counters. They like to jump up to watch the fish.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 2:24 pm

i have no other pets besides fish lol. my apartment does not allow other pets lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime8/20/2009, 2:33 pm

My kids will sit in front of my tanks for hours in their little chairs. I'm going to be helping my 6yr old son set up a 20gal soon, It will be his as long as he takes care of them. My 4yr old girl gets to feed the tadpoles I use to cycle tanks. She keeps asking why they 'shrink' when they get big lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 10:48 am

Back to top Go down
K20Z3
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 11:28 am

We have a schnauzer named Peper. He is a crazy dog, but so lovey too. He is also a rescue. His previous owner was moving into an apartment and couldn't keep him.

I also have 3 girls (6, 7, and 12); are they considered pets? Most of the time the dog acts better than them!

Brian
Back to top Go down
Aqualung
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : Tropheus Moori

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 11:31 am

My lil Stomper... English bulldog puppy 5 months old
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 11:38 am

Well If we are counting 2 legged critters I also have 2 kids and a BF rofl
Back to top Go down
chicknefoot87
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
chicknefoot87

Favorite Fish: : Goldfish and Koi! I have to represent for the serious goldfish hobbyist.

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 7:51 pm

Here are my pets

Mr.Kitty

Sampson

Roxy

Emo
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 11:58 am

Sampson is gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
Shaysfishys
Captain
Captain
Shaysfishys

Favorite Fish: : Just about all of them!!

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 2:55 pm

"Doll" - black bay quarter horse, "Easter" - red chestnut quarter horse, "Platinum" - golden palomino quarter horse, "Lemmi" - pastel palomino paint who didn't get any spots, "Moonlight" - rosehair tarantula, "Sammi" - standard issue hamster, "Kasey & Maple" - Umbrella Cockatoos, "Elmo" - 1/2 aussie 1/2 border collie (troublemaker pooch), "H2, Mr Green Jeans, Snowy, Skeeter & Einstien" - parakeets, 3 New Zealand bunnys, 1 californian bunny, 14 Polish bunnys & 9 Mini Rex and a partridge in a pear tree LOL just j/k about the partridge
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 3:00 pm

here's my crew
Teddy 11yrs old
Sugar 12 yrs old
Kodiac Bear will be 6 months old feb 1st
Lady Kayla 5 months one week old.
I cant believe how much they have grown.
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 2:49 pm

Not normally one for small dogs but your shih-tzus are so pretty Cindy.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 3:09 pm

wildbeanerz wrote:
Not normally one for small dogs but your shih-tzus are so pretty Cindy.
I love all dogs but their Lhasa Apsos not Shih tzus:) they were bred to be the indoor gaurd dogs of the Tibetan monastery.
Back to top Go down
Snookemz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Snookemz

Favorite Fish: : believe it or not, I just love guppies.

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:18 pm

I have a norweigen (sp?) forest cat that's front and back declawed - I don't have the heart to have my cats declawed but I won't turn down one I get that way :) I saw her at the shelter when we were dog shopping and I fell in love! She wasn't up for adoption yet, so I had to wait a few days. The day she was up, I was at the shelter first thing in the morning. She came straight to me when the door to her cage was opened. She wanted to come live with me :) She rode on my dash the whole way home (except at stop lights she got on my shoulder) so I must have reminded her of an old friend - I know she sure reminded me of the cat I had for 12 years. Her name is Belle - my 2 year old wanted to name her Beauty and the Beast but I talked her down to Belle.

My son has a poodle/terrier mix named Captain America. She's 10m old and a ball of energy. She's got toddler syndrome - she runs and bounces then she crashes. She also thinks she's a person. She's dead convinced that the kids are her littermates and I am her mom. She sleeps in my bed - I kick her out but she sneaks in when I'm sleeping. She likes to be carried on your hip like a toddler does too. She's very silly. She's still a BIG time chewer. I've lost slippers, paperwork, shoes, the kids toys, and furniture to her chewing. We got her in October the same day we got Belle. Captain had her spay surgery that morning so Belle came home first and Captain came home kinda doped up from surgery. She was so grateful when she saw the cat! She thought we got her a present! She was underweight and very skiddish when we got her, but now shes' friendly and she recognizes people after absences. At first she would not see someone for a week and be terrified of them all over again! Now shes' just thrilled that you came back! She's a very grateful dog, very loving, gentle and sweet. She dances with my 2 year old, she chases my 7 year old on the bike, she rough houses without biting - she will NOT shut her mouth if your flesh is near her. She's an amazing dog and I feel bad for everyone who dismissed her because she was a thin dog with wirey hair and not very attractive. She looks great now that she's put on some weight and taken vitamins! She had bald patches before, but that was because she was abused before she was picked up. She has scars and burn marks but those are distant memories now. Now she gets a plate of food at thanksgiving and Christmas or any special dinners :) She's part of our family!

Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:22 pm

ok wheres the pics?
Back to top Go down
Snookemz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Snookemz

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:25 pm

let me upload some pics to my photobucket....IMG code here, right? most forums use IMG codes but I'm used to vbulletin
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:27 pm

Woops! Yeah I meant lhasa apsos! yes Actually I wasn't sure but I still think they are very pretty! What other pets do you have? 393849
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:33 pm

wildbeanerz wrote:
Woops! Yeah I meant lhasa apsos! yes Actually I wasn't sure but I still think they are very pretty! What other pets do you have? 393849
so funny the only difference between the two is size. Lhasa are larger
Back to top Go down
Snookemz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Snookemz

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:34 pm

well they're no lhasa apsos but these are my babies :p [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thats Belle

and this is Belle and Captain America

the first day we brought them home. They like to hang out together, Belle would be more tolerant if Captain would just NOT lick her all the time. When Cap isn't licking, they get along really really well. They're both affectionate animals and if you make kissy noises, they will both give kisses (cat just rubs noses, dog licks the closest part of you)
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 4:45 pm

AWE I usedd to have Kitties then a I got allergic
Back to top Go down
Snookemz
Sergeant
Sergeant
Snookemz

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 5:00 pm

I'm horribly allergic to the cat and the dog...they're worth whatever liver damage the excecssive amount of claritin is doing.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 7:15 pm

oh Lord!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other pets do you have?   What other pets do you have? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other pets do you have?
Page 1 of 1