UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

70g Freshwater Inverts

Go down 
+4
BFinley
alkomist
Holey Rock of Texas
svaha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
svaha
Sergeant
Sergeant
svaha

Favorite Fish: : Hoplias malabaricus (wolf fish) but cant have one where I live now.

70g Freshwater Inverts Empty
PostSubject: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 12:26 pm

Here are a few pics of my 70 gallon invert tank,the moss wall in still growing in ,but should be looking good soon.
I have four species of freshwater shrimp in this tank,Neocaridina denticulata sinensis var. red (Red Cherry Shrimp),Caridina babaulti (Green Dwarf Shrimp),Caridina multidentata (Amano shrimp),Caridina pareparensis parvidentata(Malawa shrimp) also have a few white spotted Tylomelania snails along with some ramshorn that invaded on one plant or another.
70g Freshwater Inverts Fulltank
all six species of inverts
70g Freshwater Inverts All4
a few really young ones
70g Freshwater Inverts Babies
a female carrying eggs
70g Freshwater Inverts Berried
the Poret foam biofilter
70g Freshwater Inverts Biofilter
shrimp
70g Freshwater Inverts Cherries
Tylo snail and Cherry shrimp fighting over algae wafer
70g Freshwater Inverts Shrimp
70g Freshwater Inverts 3generations
The moss wall slowly growing in
70g Freshwater Inverts Mossgrowingin
and finally one only a couple days old
70g Freshwater Inverts Tinybaby

So thats my show and tell, sorry the photos weren't better but all I have is a point and shoot camera .Hope yall enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 12:28 pm

cool.. thanks for sharing!!!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:05 pm

nice!!!!!!!!!
shrimp look awsome!!!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:10 pm

Looks great!!!

70g Freshwater Inverts 67702
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:32 pm

Thank you for the pics. I like the shrimps. Said you had 5 diffrent kinds?
Back to top Go down
svaha
Sergeant
Sergeant
svaha

Favorite Fish: : Hoplias malabaricus (wolf fish) but cant have one where I live now.

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:38 pm

Actually I have 6 diff types but the black Caridina babaulti are in a diff tank so they dont cross breed with the greens and I have some I havent got a id on yet so they are in yet another tank... Ill try to get more pics later of the other two species.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 1:47 pm

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 3:56 pm

nice, the moss wall should look good when it fills in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 4:07 pm

Thats a very nice looking tank! It looks well thought out but not very organized, a great combo!
Back to top Go down
svaha
Sergeant
Sergeant
svaha

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 4:19 pm

Thank you all for your kind words.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 5:02 pm

THANKS for sharing... awesome aquascaping! i want some of those inverts,,, so far only the marbled crawfish.. lol
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 12:30 am

that first pic is killer, the wood and the moss is great. especially when the wall fills in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70g Freshwater Inverts   70g Freshwater Inverts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70g Freshwater Inverts
Page 1 of 1