UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Do saltwater inverts carry disease?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
20sack
Private
Private

Do saltwater inverts carry disease? Empty
PostSubject: Do saltwater inverts carry disease?   Do saltwater inverts carry disease? Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 7:10 pm

Was at lps saw some cleaner and peppermint shrimp for cheap.didn't get them because never had any luck with anything living from this store always got ick or something.Or do I have to quarintine them?
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: Do saltwater inverts carry disease?   Do saltwater inverts carry disease? Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 9:13 am

It's probably good to, but I never have. A drip acclimation is usually what I do. Still, if you doubt a store's livestock then don't buy from them. Most inverts, however, are generally pretty hardy provided your nitrates stay under control.
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: Do saltwater inverts carry disease?   Do saltwater inverts carry disease? Icon_minitime2/24/2011, 7:43 pm

yea i never QT inverts. depending on what kind of inverts they are, they barely get acclimated lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do saltwater inverts carry disease?   Do saltwater inverts carry disease? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do saltwater inverts carry disease?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: General Saltwater Disc.-
Jump to: