UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

need help my with my striped damsel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mando8066
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : SALT WATER FISH

need help my with my striped damsel Empty
PostSubject: need help my with my striped damsel   need help my with my striped damsel Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 12:40 am

i have had them for a week now dont know if there ok i havent seen them sleep but there at the bottom of the tank not moving at all but they are breathing is that ok please help.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: need help my with my striped damsel   need help my with my striped damsel Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 7:43 am

Have you tested your water levels?
How long did you allow your water to cycle before you added them?
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: need help my with my striped damsel   need help my with my striped damsel Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 9:37 am

did u just throw them in their after u put water in their?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help my with my striped damsel   need help my with my striped damsel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help my with my striped damsel
Page 1 of 1