UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mando8066
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : SALT WATER FISH

WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Empty
PostSubject: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime4/29/2010, 4:34 pm

I HAVE LIVE SAND, POWER HEADS, AND ABOUT TO GET LIVE ROCK CAN I USE A REGULAR FRESH WATER FITER AND WHAT OTHER ITEAMS WILL I NEED. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 7:20 am

Yeah, I have a fresh water filter on my 20L reef. It's the overhead filter that comes with the eclipse systems.

Tell me what kind of fish/coral you're wanting to keep and I can tell you what you'll need and things you can get by without.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 8:00 am

Thanks Nitty
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 8:14 am

mando8066,

Post your location in your profile. If you're near Houston, I have a few things you can have to start out with (Berlin PT skimmer w/ pump, and a few snails and crabs).
I also give away free cheato and xenia every 5-6 weeks.

LMK
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 9:35 am

You da man Nitty, nice hook-up. mando8066 youbetter take advantage! WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK 393849
Back to top Go down
mando8066
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : SALT WATER FISH

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 9:50 am

I LIVE OUT IN CALI MAN I WISH I WISH I LIVED CLOSER AND I WANT TO PUT SOME CLOWN FISH, AND SOME GOBIES
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:33 am

I pm 'ed some info and pics.

Let me know if you need anymore info or advise.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 5:05 pm

mando8066 wrote:
I LIVE OUT IN CALI MAN I WISH I WISH I LIVED CLOSER AND I WANT TO PUT SOME CLOWN FISH, AND SOME GOBIES

New member from Fontana Ca!!!!!! GREAT! We are looking to grow in the So cal area. How did you hear about us? Thanks usafishbox

We all ship to each other around here so you might want to look into that.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime5/3/2010, 9:23 am

FONTANA IN THE HOUSE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK   WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT WOULD I NEED TO START UP MY 30 GAL FISH TANK
Page 1 of 1