UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Favorite Fish: : Venestus
Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Empty
PostSubject: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 10:13 am

About to start my first SW tank, but I was wondering what some of usafishbox members user for filter media. I have a CPR bak-pak protein skimmer and I will also use my Mag 350. thanks
Back to top Go down
popebosephus
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
popebosephus

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 10:33 am

I run chemi pure through a hob, but have no filter media per se
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 10:37 am

popebosephus,
What size tank do you have?
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 3:11 pm

J*Hawk what size SW tank are you going to do.
Back to top Go down
J*Hawk*83
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
J*Hawk*83

Trigger
Lionfish
Wrasse

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 3:18 pm

I was just about to email you about that. I'm gonna start with the 55g. Sold almost all my babies that were in that 55g next to the tv! cry So this tank has to be superb, or I'll be sleepin in the garage! lol
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 3:23 pm

That tank would look great with SW.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime4/27/2010, 3:32 pm

J*Hawk I sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?   Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bio-Media 4 Protein Skimmer?
Page 1 of 1