UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

ABN fry. my first batch... lol

Go down 
+5
CSnyder00
KMX
ilicurtisili
typicaltony
CajunGator
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

looks like a pile of stuff against the wall at the back of one of the 6in caves.. I have a trio of ABNs that i got from Curtis. its looks like fry, keeps moving.. and male trying to keep other fish out of the cave... i will try pics as soon as i confirm....

yes

Last edited by CajunGator on 4/21/2010, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 8:38 pm

those were mine. i dont have anymore. he got them from me at the usa auction.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/23/2010, 8:40 pm

Oh that's right. Sorry about that. Well, anyway, they will keep growing in numbers fry wise.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 11:04 am

YEP... Curtis ABNs are now CAJUN ABNs.. LOL
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 8:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2010, 2:22 pm

okay, its almost time for these little abns to find new homes... They are about 1inch. How much doe they normally sell for at 1inch??? thanks
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2010, 2:24 pm

every market is different. i have seen them for $1 to $5. just depends if you mind sitting on them or not.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/7/2010, 2:27 pm

Thats awesome can't wait to see some pics!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABN fry. my first batch... lol   ABN fry.   my  first batch... lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABN fry. my first batch... lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2