UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

i am getting a present tomorrow.

Go down 
+2
bimmertech
Holey Rock of Texas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2009, 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

i am really excited and getting a great present tomorrow. it cost me some serious cash tho. $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$ $$$
i am getting some enantiopus kilesa. yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/19/2009, 9:19 am

What else dose the guy have?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/19/2009, 6:28 pm

not sure. this is all he has offered me. i place an ad looking for some kilesa and he responded. i know he has some featherfins but i dont think he will ship them.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:00 am

well i paid the $100 for the some replacement kilesa for my DOA's but they replacements came in DOA. i am so mad now i paid way to much for these fish i am going to have to cry. i will let you do the math but is over $400 for 8. also there is nothing going to come my way as a replacement or anything else. i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 196631 cursing mad crazy mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:21 am

That sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post the guys name so we all know who not to buy from!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:26 am

the problem is he doesnt advertise at all. posted an ad and he contacted me.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:41 am

Are you playing fish today?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:42 am

yeah but not that i am happy. they came in dead!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:47 am

Everyone of them?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:47 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 9:58 am

WTF. No money back with DOA?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 10:05 am

yeah. i am so mad i just want to quit the f'n hobby!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 10:42 am

Wow dude... I would call and talk to this guy tell him he needs to learn how to ship fish and give you some $$$$ back. WHo is this ? so i know to never order from this person.
Back to top Go down
razzbuten
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Ones that taste the best...prefer them to be raw

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 4:36 pm

I would be reversing charges myself. Also you can look at possible fraud charges if you think he was selling you weak or sick fish, etc.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 4:38 pm

well the bags had no air in them at all and they were not breather bags.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 4:39 pm

YEah you need to take action. Dude cant get away like this. Probley has done the same thing to many others.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 4:42 pm

yeah all i have is any email address and maybe his mailing address. i have the check the box.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 5:25 pm

have you sent him a emaiL?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 5:29 pm

yeah no response.
Back to top Go down
Admin_KMX
Admin
Admin
Admin_KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 5:35 pm

take a photo on the mailing box
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 5:51 pm

What a dick. i would spread the word on fourms of what the email is so noone has the same problem. $400 thats not like a few $$
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 6:04 pm

yeah. i am really passive i think. i hate cuasing problems but i am going to give the guy a chance first.

Last edited by Holey Rock of Texas on 8/25/2009, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2009, 6:20 pm

Um didn't you already do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am getting a present tomorrow.   i am getting a present tomorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am getting a present tomorrow.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2