UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosco1025
Private
Private

FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 3:13 pm

two paratilapia Polleni. one about 5.5" the other 6". also a 7" striped Raphael cat. $15 ea for the polleni. $5 for the cat

picture is from another site, but a very good representation of the fish i have

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Bosco1025 on 2/23/2010, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 3:16 pm

Drew is that u?
Back to top Go down
Bosco1025
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 3:19 pm

KMX wrote:
Drew is that u?

yuzzir ;-)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 3:21 pm

Sweeeeet. Welcome. How have you been? Love the user name. Rip bosco. I lost Maximus last month :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 3:21 pm

If you know him I wont delete this post.... Bosco go get your post count up to 15 please
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 4:29 pm

Very nice fish. Good luck with your sale....
Back to top Go down
bristlenosedude
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : PLECOS AND AFRICAN RIFT LAKE CICHLIDS

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 5:05 pm

I am guessing the pollini are boys if they look like the pic. I have a large female that needs a husband,, just might be interested in one.
Back to top Go down
Bosco1025
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/23/2010, 10:38 pm

Fern wrote:
If you know him I wont delete this post.... Bosco go get your post count up to 15 please

ah, i looked around to see if there was a min post count. didn't notice one, but i guess i probably did not look hard enough.

i believe they are both male. i have one large 11" male, but these guys are a little young to tell by looks alone. let me know if you want one ASAP... they are becoming hard to house. they cannot be kept together and either of the two terrorize my SA/CA tank
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 7:00 am

Drew do you still have that big boy I sold ya. I brought him up to Ennis for ya.
Back to top Go down
Bosco1025
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 11:17 pm

Terry wrote:
Drew do you still have that big boy I sold ya. I brought him up to Ennis for ya.

you bet... i love him :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 11:53 pm

Oh yeah thats him. He is looking good. Still mean as ever?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU   FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/FT-paratilapia polleni, large raphael cat- Mansfield- PU
Page 1 of 1