UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Empty
PostSubject: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 6:41 pm

We had briefly mentioned this product last month. I purchased the small container 20grams $13.99 +frt.

Aqua Gold is actual living enzymes in concentrated form which are activated upon it's intoduction into water. These enzymes contribute to the production of the nitrogen cycle, which is so crucial in all aquarium systems. This material gives it's user the option of increasing the activity of an already established filter or reactivating a filter damaged by medications, and of course, the starting up of new systems. Aqua Gold works great for freshwater and marine aquariums.

The package contains 57 doses (enough to treat 570 gallons of water 1 time).

Directions on Container: Use 1/8th teaspoon for each 10 gallons monthly. This product may also be used to restore a filter that has been damaged by medications, or to set up a brand new aquarium. If setting up a new tank, add Aqua Gold and wait 24 to 36 hrs before adding new fish. Make sure to turn off U.V sterilizer or Ozonator for at least 48 hours when using this product This product will not work if there are medications or chemicals in your water.

Warning on Label: Use this product with latex gloves, eye protection, and appropriate mask. This product may be removed from the aquarium by doing water changes, and using activated charcoal. This product must not be used for food producing fish use!

Website: Lots of other products and information. http://www.nationalfishpharm.com/products.html

Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control AquaGold

Last edited by CajunGator on 2/6/2010, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 6:45 pm

hey let us know if it really works yes
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 9:28 am

Yes I will post my results
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 9:37 am

I might need some of that. Discus demand perfect water perameters. Might have to rub a sponge filter with that cr@p LOL
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 3:17 pm

Well i am trying the aqua gold on 3 new 20L tanks.. Also i am trying it on my existing 150g tank to increase beneficial bacteria. I will keep you posted..
Back to top Go down
LvMyPuffer
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
LvMyPuffer

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 5:05 pm

so did it work?
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 5:51 pm

yes it did... worked well.... live fish direct... uses the same stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control   Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua-Gold Dry Cycle Mix --- Ammonia & Nitrite Control
Page 1 of 1