UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

white sleeper goby RIP

Go down 
+6
Rachael0805
ssteelhead
micahsutton
CajunGator
Holey Rock of Texas
Raschael
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 9:28 am

First topic message reminder :

to make my bad day (for fishes) even worse, i went in my fish room last night to turn off the lights. i didnt see my goby swimming around, so i started to look around and i found him laying between some rocks getting eaten by some bristle worms.
I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO FRICKIN IDEA WHATS GOING ON IN MY CURSED TANK! im going to get my water tested soon as petco opens up.

to make maters even worse, when i went in this morning to turn on my lights, my rustic angel looks like he just got done with a 12 round fight!!! im almost ready to take my tank down and go threw the sand. i think theres a MONSTER bristleworm in there
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:25 pm

Is it always this hard to keep a salt tank? I am reluctant to start one now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:02 am

no its just my luck, every thing was running fine till i got my moorish idol. he was the first one i seen with dots on him. i would stronly recommend a quarantine tank. i would of never had this problem if i would of had a qt
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:03 am

Is it true you shoulg qt any new fish? thread jacked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:06 am

everything ive read says yes but theres allways gonna be the guy that has never had anything wrong and never had a qt
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:07 am

True. I just think I might set one up just in case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:15 am

very smart young grasshoper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 1:05 pm

tim wrote:
everything ive read says yes but theres allways gonna be the guy that has never had anything wrong and never had a qt

kinda like me LOL, the only fish i have ever qt'e was my regal tang. tangs and angels are prone to getting ich, hoever a tang can get it when stressed out, and so can a foxface at times. from time to tome my regal shows white ich spots but they dissapear by the end of the day.

i would say always qt tangs and angels, and as far as everythign else just make sure you climatize them properly.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 2:37 pm

I went and got a qt today lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 7:21 pm

do you have a sw tank yet?
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 7:25 pm

I have my 16 nano
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 7:26 pm

nice.. Rachael is Salty now... lol
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 7:32 pm

I havent started it yet lol I dont even know where to start with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 7:37 pm

you allready have started with your qt tank lol keep goin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white sleeper goby RIP   white sleeper goby RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white sleeper goby RIP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2