UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

reconfiguring my 125 gallon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

reconfiguring my 125 gallon Empty
PostSubject: reconfiguring my 125 gallon   reconfiguring my 125 gallon Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 6:13 pm

trying to figure out how i want to configure the decor in my aquarium, i debating between lots of rocks and very plant or the other way around. possibly meet in the middle i currently have 5 Eretmodus sp. "blue point south" , 6 Altolamprologus compressiceps and calvus, 2 frontosa's and 5 Neolamprologus helianthus Sunflower, there are two catfish and two plecos, any suggestions would be appriciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reconfiguring my 125 gallon   reconfiguring my 125 gallon Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 6:16 pm

im gonna be watching this
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: reconfiguring my 125 gallon   reconfiguring my 125 gallon Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 6:34 pm

would switching to sand instead of gravel be fine for the above mentioned fish?
Back to top Go down
dallas1scholar
Private
Private
dallas1scholar

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Red Festae, Green Terror, Jack Dempsey, this is just to start. I'm sure I will have more as I get deeper in the hobby.

PostSubject: Re: reconfiguring my 125 gallon   reconfiguring my 125 gallon Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 6:53 pm

If I'm not mistaken, frontosas are diggers, I'm sure the would love moving sand around. You may want to check places that do tile in your area, they may sale medium grade sand for jobs they do. I ran across a company and bought some medium grade quartz that is great in my tank. Check out my album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reconfiguring my 125 gallon   reconfiguring my 125 gallon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reconfiguring my 125 gallon
Page 1 of 1