UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

new green terror!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
S&FW_FishyFriend
KMX
ilicurtisili
CajunGator
jcsmit7
bimmertech
10 posters
AuthorMessage
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

Favorite Fish: : PEACOCKS OF ALL COLORS!!!!!!

new green terror!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 9:34 pm

i was at petsmart today and this fish caught my wifes eye. she called me over and said she wanted that fish in the tank. i look and i see that it is a green terror. i told her that fish might not get along with the fish i have now. she said "u want me to like ur hobby, then get me the fish that i want.!!!" so i said fine. the african cichlids that i have are bigger than this guy so i figured i would give it a go. this fish is real dark with stunning bright blue markings on its face. looks real cool.

him hidding
new green terror!!!!!! 100_0910

new green terror!!!!!! 100_0911

new green terror!!!!!! 100_0912
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 9:36 pm

this could be a way for you to get another tank for south american cichlids
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 9:38 pm

maybe!!!!!! my wife was aslo eyeballing the baby jags.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 9:51 pm

MMMmmmmmmmmm sounds like thr BOSS has spoken.. sounds very familar! so she likes SAs/CAs LOL

new green terror!!!!!! 858205

Last edited by CajunGator on 2/3/2010, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:09 pm

i guess so!!!!
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:16 pm

anyone have any advise on this guy?
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:25 pm

kory has a breeding piar of them, i would ask him.

Last edited by ilicurtisili on 2/2/2010, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:26 pm

will do curtis.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:56 pm

Very nice fish. Color is stunning. I have a breeding pair that have produced about 300 fry 2 times already. What do you want to know about them? The jags are super aggressive
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 10:59 pm

i know the jags are supper aggressive, i/ve seen the ones u had! just want to know how there tempermant was toward other fish, and how big will it get. also how do i know if it is a male?
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 11:23 pm

I have one of these too, I got mine from Petsmart as well, but the whole tank was suffering from pop-eye and I picked mine because he had the best coloring and was the least affected by the pop-eye. I figured that the pop-eye was a symptom of poor water quality at that particular store. And apparently I was right! After using some Aquarium Salt in the tank and a week in good quality water he looks great and is starting to look a little honery! I guess that means he feels better... I plan on setting up a 150 gallon South American Cichlid tank one day... with my Red Devil, Green Terror and now Tiger Oscar (that was my husbands doing... I said the tank's too full honey, he said "No, we can add one more!). I love the colors on those Green Terrors though, gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 12:05 am

Very nice Green Terror! I love mine, he is my favorite fish in the tank!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 8:59 am

Green Terrors are not South American. They are Central American. Very few cichlids are South American. Angels, Ocsars, Discus, Urua, Rams and a few more I can't think of right now. SA is catfish and tetras.
Back to top Go down
fabfish
Sergeant
Sergeant
fabfish

Favorite Fish: : my favorite fish are my 15 inck king kamfa breeding pair of flowerhorn

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/3/2010, 11:16 pm

nice , darker babys r mostly female , i have 3 breeding pair and sell fry all the time , anyone want.. some? i can ship .
Back to top Go down
Joe Reborn
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Joe Reborn

Favorite Fish: : Red Festae, Frontosa, Red Zebra, Green Terror

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/4/2010, 1:08 am

Nice i love GT's i have 5 atm tring to see if they give me them babies soon. GL with yours and hope you enjoy the heck out of it!
Back to top Go down
misplacedsooner
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : central and south american cichlids

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 1:17 am

love the gold saum. i had a sweet large pair a few years back. id like to get silber saum at some point...they look vitually the same as gold saum but rather than the gold finnage theirs are white.
i know i put this link in another thread but seem more appropriate here
http://64.120.174.85/~okcaaor/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7581&sid=421476b8106834fb1ddd18001ea809ad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new green terror!!!!!!   new green terror!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new green terror!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1