UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Suggestions for POTM rules

Go down 
+3
micahsutton
Holey Rock of Texas
Rachael0805
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 2:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

So it looks like some POTM rules/guidelines would be beneficial. Do you any of you have questions, thought, or suggestions about that? I will be posting the rules soon but I wanted to get some suggestions. They will be in effect for March POTM. Kory and I will have the final word on the rules and I will post them soon. Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:45 pm

KMX wrote:
The rule from the start is the user who won last month has to enter the next month with a diffrent pic. Thats the way I like it.

I didnt know this lol! I thought i couldnt enter this month. Where are the rules for POTM? I cant find them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:47 pm

micahsutton wrote:
KMX wrote:
The rule from the start is the user who won last month has to enter the next month with a diffrent pic. Thats the way I like it.

I didnt know this lol! I thought i couldnt enter this month. Where are the rules for POTM? I cant find them.

so can we DQ him since he didnt defend his title? Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 455499 lol
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:47 pm

i believe this is what this thread is about. ideas for rules. cause their isnt any
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:49 pm

drudown66 wrote:
micahsutton wrote:
KMX wrote:

so can we DQ him since he didnt defend his title? Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 455499 lol

mad mad crazy mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:50 pm

Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 772341
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:51 pm

ilicurtisili wrote:
i believe this is what this thread is about. ideas for rules. cause their isnt any

Ok ya that makes sense but kory said i was supposed to defend my title, i didnt know that, we need rules.... Good thing this post was started.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 6:59 pm

ilicurtisili wrote:
what im saying is we cant tell if u actully took the picture if its not your own.
people will be sending pictures in that they didnt take and saying they did

It should be of something you have owned or currently own and taken by you. I agree with Curtis. The reason is that there were questionable pictures submitted for this month and after further investigation I confirmed that one picture was in fact illegally submitted. I do not want to have to verify 15-10 each month.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 7:00 pm

micahsutton wrote:
ilicurtisili wrote:

Ok ya that makes sense but kory said i was supposed to defend my title, i didnt know that, we need rules.... Good thing this post was started.

Thats why I started it! lol! People were confused on what the rules were because there aren't any.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 7:02 pm

so why did i get yelled at for letting people know what picture was mine? cant read the rules if there arent any
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 7:04 pm

You shouldn't have been yelled at tim, that is why I didnt DQ. dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 7:05 pm

why should i have been punished for rules that arent anywere for me to read? lol

Last edited by tim on 2/2/2010, 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 7:05 pm

ummmmmmm.................typo sorry, I fixed it!
Rachael0805 wrote:
You shouldn't have been yelled at tim, that is why I didnt DQ. dance
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 8:00 pm

Nobody was yelled at ....Lets not create drama
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/2/2010, 8:27 pm

No drama here. He was picked on a bit though lol! Poor Tim, but now you know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for POTM rules   Suggestions for POTM rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for POTM rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2