UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

great find at lfs

Go down 
+4
nitty
KMX
CajunGator
ilicurtisili
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:44 pm

i found one hell of a find at my lfs. i bought a peppermint hog just cause i thought it looked cool lol and got home looked it up and relized that is a rare fish and some site have it so sale for 150-250 dollar. i had to double check my receipt and make sure i didnt pay some crazy price for it lol i only paid 17.99. i guess they only sale em around christmas so its a hard fish to find. a little info on him. ill try to get some pics up soon of him and the other fish i got on my journey yesterday
http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/wrassereefsafe/pepperminthog/
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:46 pm

wow great find!!!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:47 pm

Wow very nice Find. Very colorful!! Congrats great find at lfs Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:52 pm

thanks. i couldnt believe it. had to call my buddy at work and have him look it up to just make sure i wasnt going crazy great find at lfs 107604
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 9:34 pm

wow so i went back to my lfs and got another peppermint hog!!!!!! so my little fish trip was a hell of a find!!!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 9:47 pm

u should have asked them to order u some more and sold them.
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 10:31 pm

i would of bought them all and sold them off for a 100 each lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 10:33 pm

Wow. Nice. Deff get more. Post some pics of them. Great find m
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 11:40 pm

KMX wrote:
Wow. Nice. Deff get more. Post some pics of them. Great find m

id say so. what fish store did you get these at? might have to go get one lol
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 11:50 pm

lol i live in washington so if you wanna make the drive let me know lol but its called a pet place. just found it and so far so good. lets hope it stays that way lol
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 11:51 pm

did i say that??? lol remove my previous comment lol
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 12:18 am

tim ----> great find at lfs 395554 $$$ ice cream crazy chicken dance great find at lfs 395554
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 11:31 pm

ya pretty sure ever pic. i compared it to looks just like it and it was tagged as a peppermint hogfish at the store. i couldnt find a pic on a false xmaswrasse to compare. ill try to get a pic up and maybe seeing it you maybe able to let me know for sure. or if you know where i can find a pic to compare maybe able to help to
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 11:45 pm

ilicurtisili wrote:
tim ----> great find at lfs 395554 $$$ ice cream crazy chicken dance great find at lfs 395554

that would be a loooooooooooooooong drive for me lol
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/30/2010, 11:47 pm

lol ya i thought it was but wasnt sure. but hell the names close enough it could have worked lol thanks for trying tho great find at lfs 105772
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 12:04 am

PIC PIC PIC PIC PIC
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:07 am

ill try again tomorrow. those dam fish know when i am going to take a pic lol ill get one up tomorrow if it takes all day
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 12:34 pm

drudown66 wrote:
ill try again tomorrow. those dam fish know when i am going to take a pic lol ill get one up tomorrow if it takes all day

sometimes i have to sit in front of the tank for a couple minutes, remain completely still, and snap a picture lol
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:07 pm

ok so not the best pics in the world but finally got a shot worth putting up lol.
great find at lfs Img00012

great find at lfs Img00013
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:11 pm

ahh man hes good lookin
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:13 pm

thx i was well worth the 45min. drive to go back and get the second one lol
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:15 pm

lol so you have two ?
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:16 pm

good find and pic he looks healthy great find at lfs 690297
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:18 pm

ya i have two, had to go back once i figured out what they were lol. and thx ricardo
Back to top Go down

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime1/31/2010, 1:28 pm

nice, are they getting along?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

great find at lfs Empty
PostSubject: Re: great find at lfs   great find at lfs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great find at lfs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next