UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium

Go down 
+8
CajunGator
alkomist
Rachael0805
S&FW_FishyFriend
philuponthepho
Raschael
ssteelhead
ilicurtisili
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Empty
PostSubject: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 7:17 pm

well me the gf and kid went to the dwa today. wasnt as good as i thought it was going to be.
i think there was more birds than fish displays. but i still had a great time!!!

heres my photobucket w/ all the pictures i took.(theres 104 so i didnt post them here) my camera sucks so u cant see everything as good as i could.

https://s986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/ilicurtisili/dallas%20world%20aquarium/
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 7:56 pm

Ok that was just awesome My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium 690297
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:22 pm

My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium 393849 Nice
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 8:26 pm

i think it would have been a whole lot better if the had more freshwater and get rid off most of the birds
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:05 pm

I am planning on going in maybe a month or so. For extra credit of course!
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:09 pm

I've been there and although we had to rush through it in under an hour... (long story) it was sooooo cool! My favorite was the tunnel with the sharks overhead! But we were being followed by several field trips so it got really loud... It is one of my new favorite places....!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:27 pm

thats cool. how did the kid like it? mine was all over the place when i took her.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/24/2010, 10:30 pm

Looks like an amazing place to go! Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:18 am

NICE!!!!!!!! pretty kool place would love too go!!!
but i kive in so cal:( haha
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 8:26 am

Awesome Pictures, Great place, Looks like your son had a really Great time. oH, i second passion is birds, so i would have enjoyed all of it LOL
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/25/2010, 11:57 am

my kid loved it till he started gettinf tired and hungry. he got to feed a tucan, but the gf was to slow on taking the picture.
my favorite was the shark tunnel as well.
i like birds to but i didnt know there was going to be this may at a aquarium.
but over all it was a great place, and i would recomend anyone whos near by, to check it out. it was a great experience!!!
Back to top Go down
kfennell
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 11:57 am

Would you say its worth the drive from shreveport to see?
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:05 pm

if u dont mind brids than yes. i enjoyed it and so did my kid and gf. only thing i really didnt like was the $45.36 price for to adults. its like $21.50 plus tax each
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:16 pm

that price is lame!!!!!! ur better off sneaking in to see some fish!!!!
Back to top Go down
kfennell
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:17 pm

Yikes, that isn't cheap for an aquarium!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 12:57 pm

i really like the aquarium!!!!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:13 pm

kfennell wrote:
Would you say its worth the drive from shreveport to see?

If you have never been yes. Also there are lots of things to do around that area. Its right in the middle of down town Dallas.
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:25 pm

i would go to a stars/mavericks game after u went to the aquarium. its right there.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:26 pm

Heck i think its a nice trip from here... Huge aquarium displays are always awesome !!!!
Nothing worth while is cheap anymore...
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime1/29/2010, 2:44 pm

Quote :
Nothing worth while is cheap anymore...

My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium 858205

Especially our hobby...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium   My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My trip to the Dallas World Aquarium
Page 1 of 1