UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my new peacocks cichlids

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

my new peacocks cichlids Empty
PostSubject: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:10 am

my new peacocks cichlids Female10my new peacocks cichlids Female11my new peacocks cichlids Yeloow10my new peacocks cichlids Red_pc10my new peacocks cichlids Jacobs10 so today i traded my two breeding pairs of red zebras to my lfs and this is what i got i couldnt help it i had to get 1 xtra my reds were to plain no color fry were nice though i dont know the peacocks exact names i got 2 females and 3 males today the pics show no justice they have nice bright colors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:15 am

i know the bottom is a german red ( i loled when i saw the shack in the background)

congrats on the new fish
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:22 am

thanks man i didnt get the loled park and my buddy keeps calling it a jacobs something
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:29 am

looks like a jacobfreibergi otter point not a german red.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:33 am

ilicurtisili wrote:
looks like a jacobfreibergi otter point not a german red.
huh so my boy was right he said jacobsfreibergi thanks he has nice colors they all do
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 1:38 am

i just sold my pair. mine was kinda purple, redish orange, and blue. very nice looking peacock!

the others are hard to tell. they could be a number of things.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 6:05 am

sweet
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 12:09 pm

thanks yeah their still young so havent fully developed their full potential colors i like them way better than my red zebras plus they were way to agressive thats why i got ride of them im loving these peacocks my new peacocks cichlids 265353
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 4:22 pm

Nice fish! The blue and yellow one looks like a Benga Sunshine peacock imo. Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 6:20 pm

nice thanks i want to know what i have i know their peacocok but i want to say hey i have one of those when you guys get all tecknical on me with the names lol!
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 6:34 pm

I love peacocks! We have quite a few. Just have to be careful with inter-breeding. Seems to be that any male peacock will try to spawn w/ any female peacock. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 6:36 pm

with females how do you know whats what because my lfs doesnt know any better than me lol!
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 6:52 pm

Well. . . you probably won't know then. Sorry!! :( Female peacocks like what you have just don't show much, if any color, and a lot of them look the same (drab grayish brown with vertical bars). If you are lucky and you end up with fry. . you won't really know what they are until they start to show color.
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 7:28 pm

ok yeah my males keep doing their little dances every time so time will tell
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/21/2010, 7:34 pm

Wish my male benga's would "dance" for the lady. . but no. :( Not sure why either. Oh well!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime1/22/2010, 12:36 am

my mix up is weird but everyone gets along i got all my fish small so they r growing together all the males do the dances even the plecos are following each other all day its cool to see them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new peacocks cichlids   my new peacocks cichlids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new peacocks cichlids
Page 1 of 1