UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Good place to get fish online.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Good place to get fish online. Empty
PostSubject: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/20/2009, 5:58 pm

http://davesfish.com/
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 10:29 am

lots of fish!!!!!! lots of f1
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/22/2009, 11:03 am

Im telling you...Great place. Also he will be at the auction so if you want anything from him and your going to the auction he will transport them and wont charge you shipping. Great deal.
Back to top Go down
chevy350
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
chevy350

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/23/2009, 8:54 pm

let me know your next order
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/23/2009, 8:58 pm

chevy350 wrote:
let me know your next order

I will be going to the Auction in SA next month. He will be there and if you order fish from him he will bring them to the auction for you....Free of charge. Im saving up some money for the auction. ITS GOING TO BE HUGE!
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/24/2009, 11:29 am

i also just ordered from him. like a week before you all. i got some great fish.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 7:21 am

I want to go to his store sometime. Anyone ever been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 7:46 am

What is F1?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 7:51 am

Means that the parents were wild caught. Just a better quality fish..most of the time better colors aswell...... there is WC , F1, F2, After that i dont really pay much attetion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 8:09 am

Oh ok. so if I caught a bunch of the cichlids out of my canal they would be worth more? I'd have to figure out what kind they are again. I remember it starts with an M
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 8:19 am

KMX wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I am looking for some Blue Dolphins and some hard to find Pleco's.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 9:04 am

for the plecos i would look on AB (www.aquabid.com). i have dealt with snook21 a bunch and he always seems to deliver healthy fish!!!

Thank You,
David
Back to top Go down
R2 Ranch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
R2 Ranch

Favorite Fish: : Any that belong to me.

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 9:12 am

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:

for the plecos i would look on AB (www.aquabid.com). i have dealt with snook21 a bunch and he always seems to deliver healthy fish!!!

Thank You,
David

Thanks, I've looked on aquabid a few times. Just worry about the shipping and I can't find anyone that would like to split a purchase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 9:26 am

Mayan Cichlid - Cichlasoma urophthalmus
Thats what I can get.

Anyone want some?
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 10:11 am

R2 Ranch wrote:

Thank You,
David

Thanks, I've looked on aquabid a few times. Just worry about the shipping and I can't find anyone that would like to split a purchase.

i have order a bunch with several people recently for pl*cos. i also just purchased some white calvus off of AB.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 12:19 pm

R2 Ranch wrote:
KMX wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I am looking for some Blue Dolphins and some hard to find Pleco's.

I have 2 Blue dolphins for sale...Just not posted
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 12:20 pm

Thank You,

David

Thank you for the good info. I need some Plecos for my planted tank
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime7/30/2009, 12:28 pm

KMX wrote:

Thank You,

David

Thank you for the good info. I need some Plecos for my planted tank

yeah the only time i had a problem was when he didn't quarantine my queens before shipping them and they all ended up dying within a week. he ended up giving me the full credit for them. he also will not do that again so all his fish i believe have been in his possession for at least 2 weeks. he is a great guy to do business with and he is where i got my trio of longfin ablino BN. they are adults and i know a couple of people who got the same ones and they have already had babies. so a long story short this is a good place to get your fish from.

Thank You,
David
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good place to get fish online.   Good place to get fish online. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good place to get fish online.
Page 1 of 1